Edit By Namssa Did eveyone forget the guidelines?..

New Democratic Party. Pretty sad actually. Originally Posted by bambino
I think this is more like the true Democrat party. They have felt this way for years, just hid this type of thinking better, but the Democrats believe in what the Muslim lady from Minnesota is saying.

They don't just tolerate her, they believe in what she and AOC are saying.

They hate moderate Middle Americans and obviously conservatives.
I think this is more like the true Democrat party. They have felt this way for years, just hid this type of thinking better, but the Democrats believe in what the Muslim lady from Minnesota is saying.

They don't just tolerate her, they believe in what she and AOC are saying.

They hate white people. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Just can that crazy bullshit, ff. You don’t believe that. And lots of people here don’t think you’re white.
  • R.M.
  • 02-13-2019, 07:52 PM
So how do YOU feel about the term “Muslin cunt?”

Does that make America great again? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Does it come deep fried in pig fat or baked with pickled pig feet?
CUNT CUNT CUNT. Geesh can't you boys come up with something more clever like TUNA TWAT.... Ijs....
Does it come deep fried in pig fat or baked with pickled pig feet? Originally Posted by R.M.
Why would you ask me, RM?

If it did, would that make it OK for you?
I will have the TUNA TWAT with a side of bacon fat to dip it in...
  • R.M.
  • 02-13-2019, 08:18 PM
Why would you ask me, RM?

If it did, would that make it OK for you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Deep fried Muslim to go please.
Is that more like a Jewish Cunt. Like Ivanka Trump?

Or is more like the Russian wannabe Melania Cunt Face?

Please do elaborate Peter. Mount Rushmore Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You wouldn’t vote for the Cunt Muslim Bitch because you hate blacks.
You wouldn’t vote for the Cunt Muslim Bitch because you hate blacks. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
are you black peter?
are you black peter? Originally Posted by themystic
Yes from the waist down. Wanna see ?
Yes from the waist down. Wanna see ? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
of course not. why would I want to see some gay man showing his dick peter. I think your in the wrong forum. I think they have something on Eccie for guys like you. this is politics in here
of course not. why would I want to see some gay man showing his dick peter. I think your in the wrong forum. I think they have something on Eccie for guys like you. this is politics in here Originally Posted by themystic
Don’t get so mad.

Back on topic. Mystic do you or do you not like the black Muslim cunt bitch ?
Would you vote for her ?
Say it now. Don’t be scared of the backlash.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
You wouldn’t vote for the Cunt Muslim Bitch because you hate blacks. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
Slinging mud at others using the race card won't stand. I don't give a shit what color anyone is.
Just can that crazy bullshit, ff. You don’t believe that. And lots of people here don’t think you’re white. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would like to state for the record that I do feel that many, many Democrats think like AOC and Tlaib and feel that way against moderate and conservative Americans.

I'm happy if people don't think I'm white - I would prefer to have the benefits of being non white, especially the part about not having white privilege.
I would like to state for the record that I do feel that many, many Democrats think like AOC and Tlaib and feel that way against moderate and conservative Americans.

I'm happy if people don't think I'm white - I would prefer to have the benefits of being non white, especially the part about not having white privilege. Originally Posted by friendly fred
White privilege ? Don’t stop now