Can we have a more uplifting threads? Let's Start With More Pictures!!!

Michell took a few days off and she's ready to back into shape. Here's our favorite photo.

Now to get Iris in front of the camera again
Michell took a few days off and she's ready to back into shape. Here's our favorite photo.

Now to get Iris in front of the camera again Originally Posted by Lylipad
Quality stuff. Can tell she's working hard on the gains.
Kap kun krap...
I think we have had enough picture threads. We put pics in our ads and showcases....an ocassional threAD...sure, but they(hobbyist) just get more spank bank material and decide to STAY HOME....that's just my opinion though....not worth much at all. Carry on.
I think we have had enough picture threads. We put pics in our ads and showcases....an ocassional threAD...sure, but they(hobbyist) just get more spank bank material and decide to STAY HOME....that's just my opinion though....not worth much at all. Carry on. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Stay home I rather go out and play!!! Pictures don't touch back
I think we have had enough picture threads. We put pics in our ads and showcases....an ocassional threAD...sure, but they(hobbyist) just get more spank bank material and decide to STAY HOME....that's just my opinion though....not worth much at all. Carry on. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
That's far - and the hobbiest never post pictures - we just get pics of hot chicks and close our office doors for a bit.
This is a definite threAD, but not sure why this should create angst. I would much rather be treated to a pic of a very lovely lady than read some of the CoEd threads that bash ECCIE, the mods, or other members. So thanks for the incredible pic of Michelle!
This is a definite threAD..........but not sure why this should create angst. So thanks for the incredible pic of Michelle! Originally Posted by Bonferroni
Incredible pic indeed...very well done. Thanks for posting.

And I agree, as well.....I'm staying home only if hobby funds are limited OR my chosen provider(s) at that time is unavailable. Great Photos are only going to further fuel my interest....not become a substitute for hobbying.
I'm all about being uplifting. Who needs help lifting their dick up to about a 60° angle later tonight?

Happy Friday, Everybody!!!

[/url]
  • BLM69
  • 04-08-2016, 12:18 PM

Now to get Iris in front of the camera again Originally Posted by Lylipad
WOW! Now that's what I'm taking about......I love eye candy
but does she squat?
lovely view THN. thank you
Stay home I rather go out and play!!! Pictures don't touch back Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
+1
I was thinking the exact same thing. Get out of my head missy!!
@ Mitchel, Kendall, THN, and Laura - Agree with each of you...a more uplifting threAD is much better than the trash found on most threads today. All beautiful. All classy. And, all of you are making me want to blow $1,200 today.