Eww eww that smell.....

https://youtu.be/Kc3qvqgAol0

Have you ladies ever encountered this one? Go in for the initial hug and smootch and mf'r has that pussy juice smell already all over him?
I have to admit I've been guilty of two-a-days lol.

Men like to rant about providers and how they smell, thought I'd give y'all a chance

P.s. After a quasi unsatisfying session today I'm on the prowl!
The natural scent of a healthy woman or the scent of my own sweet pussy elixir during a tryst is acceptable...and only in that instance. Other than that, I'm turned off by the gent still having another woman's pussy juice on his face - it speaks wonders on his hygiene.
Hmmm should have texted me lol
Hmmm should have texted me lol Originally Posted by NinaReneé
You live so far
The natural scent of a healthy woman or the scent of my own sweet pussy elixir during a tryst is acceptable...and only in that instance. Other than that, I'm turned off by the gent still having another woman's pussy juice on his face - it speaks wonders on his hygiene. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Just hearing a woman say "sweet pussy elixir " makes my dick hard! Eva darling I promise I will be freshly showered if we see each other....I'm trying to screw my courage up lol
^^^ Butch get that courage screwed up fast...she is awesome and you will be happy you visited with her! In all honesty courage is not needed she is aft and loving but yet exotic and wild all at the same time. Just call her and she will make it happen and you will be happy.
Just hearing a woman say "sweet pussy elixir " makes my dick hard! Eva darling I promise I will be freshly showered if we see each other....I'm trying to screw my courage up lol Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

Hehehe! But it is an elixir....wish I could sell it in bottles I wouldn't have to provide anymore.

^^^ Butch get that courage screwed up fast...she is awesome and you will be happy you visited with her! In all honesty courage is not needed she is aft and loving but yet exotic and wild all at the same time. Just call her and she will make it happen and you will be happy. Originally Posted by goofy11
Thanks babe! I aim to please....for real...
I wish I was as slick as you Butch.
  • anita
  • 04-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Hmm... Take a shower before seeing me. I am freshly showered before every appointment, so I expect the same. I haven't encountered that, and I don't want to. You could also request a shower upon arrival.
Hmm... Take a shower before seeing me. I am freshly showered before every appointment, so I expect the same. I haven't encountered that, and I don't want to. You could also request a shower upon arrival. Originally Posted by anita
Yes, if at all possible take a shower before seeing the lady!

Yes, the lady should always be freshly showered before each appointment.

And Yes, request a shower if you were unable to shower before...that is Yes, Yes, Yes
Hmm... Take a shower before seeing me. I am freshly showered before every appointment, so I expect the same. I haven't encountered that, and I don't want to. You could also request a shower upon arrival. Originally Posted by anita
Please have some Dove soap ready for me