Anyone else noticed this on the forums lately?

So today and yesterday I've been browsing the Dallas forums, some older threads some new, and I feel like 1/3 of the posters I'm seeing have been banned hahaha, what are y'all bitching at each other for? The whole point of this board is to have a good time.

Stay classy.
Pretty sure they aren't getting laid enough, or not well.
  • motor
  • 04-14-2016, 06:18 PM
pretty sure its a dick measuring thing........lol
1/3?
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina - 1/3?
1/3? = One Third
I'm getting plenty, can't speak for anybody else though
I haven't noticed any of this, do you have any links?
1/3? = One Third Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Duh...
I wasn't questioning what 1/3 meant. I was questioning the fact that he was under the assumption that one third of the people that used to be on here have been banned...

C'mon man! I mean Von
  • grean
  • 04-14-2016, 10:28 PM
We should focus more on how the ladies gobble cock and less on other junk.
Grean, valid point.
Duh...
I wasn't questioning what 1/3 meant. I was questioning the fact that he was under the assumption that one third of the people that used to be on here have been banned...

C'mon man! I mean Von Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
evactly!!
So today and yesterday I've been browsing the Dallas forums, some older threads some new, and I feel like 1/3 of the posters I'm seeing have been banned hahaha, what are y'all bitching at each other for? The whole point of this board is to have a good time.

Stay classy. Originally Posted by gentlegiant88

It's doubtful it's a third. Probably less than 5%, and most are repeat offenders.
I feel like 1/3 of the posters I'm seeing have been banned, and created NEW handles to hide behind. Originally Posted by gentlegiant88
There i fixed that for you.

Try this: build a favorite list (all mine are female of course) and watch how long people stay active on it, then re-surface as someone else. it's amazing how eccie allows this. (clean slate: ALL no reviews disappear) Pictures don't show face (because you will notice who she is and reveal her old handle, and/or goes UTR, opps, i mean) for security reasons. lol

CG
Despite what my wife says, You cannot have too much pussy!
  • Xman
  • 04-15-2016, 08:11 AM
Despite what my wife says, You cannot have too much pussy! Originally Posted by Knighthawk
So true!