URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P122770
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: HWY 59 SW & Beltway 8
Activities: BBBJ DATY CG MISH K9 CONVO BBBJ CIM
Hair Length and Color: Black hair to middle of back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Looks like her pics but they may have been taken a while ago. 5'5" 135lbs. Nice eyes and pretty smile. Big manmades. Nice ass. Not big and tight but sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
She is very conscious about her picks matching reality so you can count on the truth with her. Thanks for sharing.
Nice review. Since when you saw her in December, she is now at 127, heading towards 120. I saw her this week and she looks amazing. I can't imagine how hot she's going to look like at 120.
AlyssaXOXO is the best!
Very beautiful and attentive to you.
She makes you feel comfortable and she satisfies your every desire.
A must see in Houston!
AlyssaXOXO is the best!
Very beautiful and attentive to you.
She makes you feel comfortable and she satisfies your every desire.
A must see in Houston! Originally Posted by Robert2015
+1
Thanks for the review!

She's in my TDL.
Anyone know what she does with your personal info? She wanted my place of employment and their phone number. Does she just call and ask if I work there? Or..?
Anyone know what she does with your personal info? She wanted my place of employment and their phone number. Does she just call and ask if I work there? Or..? Originally Posted by jelloshots0022
I PROMISE....NO BJ IS WORTH PROVIDING THAT..SMH
Anyone know what she does with your personal info? She wanted my place of employment and their phone number. Does she just call and ask if I work there? Or..? Originally Posted by jelloshots0022
What? You're not considering giving any provider that info are you? If so do yourself a favor and just move on.
What? You're not considering giving any provider that info are you? If so do yourself a favor and just move on. Originally Posted by IamRobot
Of course I moved on; I emailed her months ago, and was just curious to see how/why she's still getting reviews considering her screening process.
Of course I moved on; I emailed her months ago, and was just curious to see how/why she's still getting reviews considering her screening process. Originally Posted by jelloshots0022
Doesn't sound like you moved on. Ladies like Alyssa & Giuliana aren't going to see you without adequate screening.