Why are some GOP candidates and Fox News downplaying the actions of Dylann Roof???

Hey let's call this what it is- it was racially motivated attack by a Terrorist- and yes he fits the definition of a TERRORIST. However, Fox news wants to twist the truth and make it appear as if it was an attack on Christianity despite the overwhelming evidence that Roof's focus was on Blacks.
Rick Santorum, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, and Rick Perry have refused to call this a race based terrorist attack. Shame on those guys and the Republican party as a whole- this only shows how far the GOP is out of touch with America.
If you blow up a building it is a terrorist attack if you shoot people in a church it is a accident. If you shoot them outside a synagogue it is a hate crime.
If you blow up a building it is a terrorist attack if you shoot people in a church it is a accident. If you shoot them outside a synagogue it is a hate crime. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes that's how the GOP sees it- they are refusing to call it a racial attack-smh!
Yes that's how the GOP sees it- they are refusing to call it a racial attack-smh! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Yeah Caitlyn that's its exactly, every white republican is a racist. Yep you got it all figured out. Weeeze just don't like uzzz if you axed me. It sure is eaier to buddle up all your shortcomings and failings under that one big umbrella.
Yes that's how the GOP sees it- they are refusing to call it a racial attack-smh! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
To me it's a murder. I guess you can call it a hate crime or terrorist attack but it's still a murder with multiple victims. The incident is being politicized by the media and politicians who have a special interest in this type of incident. Dwelling on the racial features of this incident further divides this country along racial lines, and we should try to avoid that.

Jim
To me it's a murder. I guess you can call it a hate crime or terrorist attack but it's still a murder with multiple victims. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jimbo, you're right! Roof will be charged with 9 counts of murder.

But what motivated the murderer to commit the crime?

The murderer himself answered that question with the words spoken at the time of the crime.

"African-Americans have raped our [white] women, and you are taking over the country."

Call it what you like but it was a hate crime that resulted in 9 counts of murder.

Get my drift?
  • WTF
  • 06-20-2015, 01:38 PM
To me it's a murder. I guess you can call it a hate crime or terrorist attack but it's still a murder

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
That is what many argued 9/11 was.
To me it's a murder. I guess you can call it a hate crime or terrorist attack but it's still a murder with multiple victims. The incident is being politicized by the media and politicians who have a special interest in this type of incident. Dwelling on the racial features of this incident further divides this country along racial lines, and we should try to avoid that.

So should we re- write history and call the 19 Terrorist "murders"? Were the 2 brothers in Boston massacre also just murderers? Or should we simply use the equation that if you are white you are a murderer. If you are Black- you are a no good thug and if you have an Arabic name you are a Terrorist?

You are a sad case Mr. Mojo and you are too much of a coward to admit the truth!
You're an idiot. O'Reilly called him a terrorist several times last night. For some reason I don't trust you to speak for the GOP or summarize their stance. I don't remember why. Oh, yeah...you're an idiot.
Jimbo, he will be charged with 9 counts of murder. But what motivated the murderer to commit the crime. Well, the murderer himself answered that question with the words spoken at the time of the crime.

His exact words were: "African-Americans have raped our [white] women, and you are taking over the country." To me, it was a hate crime which resulted in 9 counts of murder.

Get my drift? Originally Posted by bigtex
There was an explanation given under South Carolina law ... they do not have a "hate crime" charge, as it was explained, but the "hate" is an enhancement of the sentence for murder. So the accurate statement is he is charged with "murder" ... it would be inaccurate to say he is charged with a "hate crime."

WE is misrepresenting what "Fox News" was reporting ... I listened to other sources, and some of Fox News and heard the event called an act of terrorism all the way to hate crimes....... I did hear it compared to the ISIS killing Christians as targets ... as in "terrorism" ...
Jimbo, you're right! Roof will be charged with 9 counts of murder.

But what motivated the murderer to commit the crime?

The murderer himself answered that question with the words spoken at the time of the crime.

"African-Americans have raped our [white] women, and you are taking over the country."

Call it what you like but it was a hate crime that resulted in 9 counts of murder.

Get my drift? Originally Posted by bigtex
Dylann's reasons really won't change the course of anything. Dylann will be charged and sentenced in accordance with the law, not so much in accordance with people's emotions or concerns.

Jim
You're an idiot. O'Reilly called him a terrorist several times last night. For some reason I don't trust you to speak for the GOP or summarize their stance. I don't remember why. Oh, yeah...you're an idiot. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Last night???? After how many days when it was concluded that he was a terrorist and had a racial motive. Show me clips from Wed, and Thu episodes where O'Reily called him a terrorist? You are in denial!!!!
Dylann's reasons really won't change the course of anything. Dylann will be charged and sentenced in accordance with the law, not so much in accordance with people's emotions or concerns.

My point being: It was a heinous hate crime, which resulted in 9 counts of murder.

Get my drift?
Hey let's call this what it is- it was racially motivated attack by a Terrorist- and yes he fits the definition of a TERRORIST. However, Fox news wants to twist the truth and make it appear as if it was an attack on Christianity despite the overwhelming evidence that Roof's focus was on Blacks.
Rick Santorum, Jeb Bush, Donald Trump, and Rick Perry have refused to call this a race based terrorist attack. Shame on those guys and the Republican party as a whole- this only shows how far the GOP is out of touch with America. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
You're a well documented idiot. If you actually watched Fox News you'd know that that's all they're talking about.

You're just making up shit that you can find some sort of assinine angle to call some one a racist.

Go fuck you're self you yogurt sucking mutant
Last night???? After how many days when it was concluded that he was a terrorist and had a racial motive. Show me clips from Wed, and Thu episodes where O'Reily called him a terrorist? You are in denial!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
It was not JUST LAST NIGHT .... What's wrong, .. you don't watch Fox News?

You are self-deluding.