Trump's Mar-a-Lago trips not near as expensive as media says

Fucking bargain!!!! I'll take a dozen!
Fucking bargain!!!! I'll take a dozen! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You should have read the article. The media based what Trumps outing cost based on what BOs cost. BOs were 3.5 times more.

Trump actually gets more work done on the golf course than BO did during the week at the WH.

You should have read the article. The media based what Trumps outing cost based on what BOs cost. BOs were 3.5 times more.

Trump actually gets more work done on the golf course than BO did during the week at the WH.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You are wrong the majority of the cost is the man power required by secret service to protect agent orange. Let's not forget his children have taken numerous of trips that also require secret service and how about you contact the mayor of NYC or one of its police captain's and see the cost for security at Trump Plaza for trumps son and wife you ifdiot !
You are wrong the majority of the cost is the man power required by secret service to protect agent orange. Let's not forget his children have taken numerous of trips that also require secret service and how about you contact the mayor of NYC or one of its police captain's and see the cost for security at Trump Plaza for trumps son and wife you ifdiot ! Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I'm not sure what an "ifdiot" is, but how much did MooseShell's family/friend junket to Spain cost the taxpayers!

Here's a little "secret" for LukeWarm ....

... Trump had "security" in NYC AND FLORIDA before he was POTUS.

If LukeWarm wants to save taxpayers' money ....

... stop the security for the Clintons.
y
I'm not sure what an "ifdiot" is, but how much did MooseShell's family/friend junket to Spain cost the taxpayers!

... stop the security for the Clintons. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lube fat ass open mouth insert foot or is it spread cheeks insert asswipe's cock
y
Lube fat ass open mouth insert foot or is it spread cheeks insert asswipe's cock Originally Posted by gary5912
Wonder if LukeWarm can stand on one leg like his Heroine Obaminable!
Probably not. It was probably injured in Korea, Vietnam, or the base kitchen during his time in the armed services.
would these secret service agents not be paid if he stayed in Washington?

or is it per diem and maybe some overtime they are counting as the cost?

what about all the wear and tear and utilities he is saving the government by using mar-a-lago?

maybe its the jet fuel

now yeah that's extra

but when you're in your element, you are more productive
The tax dollars now being used by Trump for all the Florida trips, his ongoing rally tour, and the NY security is apparently no problem at all for some when compared to the constant complaining and outrage of how much money was being used by the former administration.

Wasted tax dollar concern only depends on where the party support lies.
The tax dollars now being used by Trump for all the Florida trips, his ongoing rally tour, and the NY security is apparently no problem at all for some when compared to the constant complaining and outrage of how much money was being used by the former administration.

Wasted tax dollar concern only depends on where the party support lies. Originally Posted by JCM800
I think the complaint was more about the time Obama wasted, almost a full 1/8th of his presidency just playing golf

not counting all the other stuff
Probably not. It was probably injured in Korea, Vietnam, or the base kitchen during his time in the armed services. Originally Posted by pyramider
Or when he was burning all of those " honey pots " from the field latrines.
  • WTF
  • 04-18-2017, 09:10 AM

... stop the security for the Clintons. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Weren't you the titty baby crying about Obamas vacations!

You even made a claim about somebody buying him a house...

Don't you have other posters to dig up personal information and make vieled threats about illegal workers you think they employed?

I think the complaint was more about the time Obama wasted, almost a full 1/8th of his presidency just playing golf

not counting all the other stuff Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Trump is going to waste 1/4th of his