Advice for References

So I’m mostly an AMP guy, but there are a couple of girls that would be considered “top shelf” that I would like to see. I’ve reached out and when I can’t provide references it goes silent. Do I need to spend the money on a couple of girls that don’t require references first or what? Anyone have any advice to help this novice get a quality experience without having to work my way up the ranks?TIA
You can see all the "references" I have. Hint: There are sufficient ladies who prefer NOT to see Eccie members/reviewers AND request "no reviews" to keep you busy and happy. I realize that may sound "Anti-Eccie," but it's a reality.
So I’m mostly an AMP guy, but there are a couple of girls that would be considered “top shelf” that I would like to see. I’ve reached out and when I can’t provide references it goes silent. Do I need to spend the money on a couple of girls that don’t require references first or what? Anyone have any advice to help this novice get a quality experience without having to work my way up the ranks?TIA Originally Posted by Cole_ford
If you are willing and determined to make it happen: join OH2, where ads are allowed, and look for ads from providers who are newbie friendly (AlyssaXOXO comes to mind as one). Also, consider joining P411. That’s the route I took, and it works very, very well for me. Ever since joining P411, I haven’t had to provide a single reference, and have never been turned away by a provider.
Amen on the P411. I don't understand how references work any how. No way does any gal have time to contact 3 other girls. And I would hate burden my favorites with this stupid chore.
I don't understand references on eccie either. I've always assumed that if you are verified, and have a few encounter reviews and posts that she can read, this should provide the babe with enough sense of security.
I don't understand references on eccie either. I've always assumed that if you are verified, and have a few encounter reviews and posts that she can read, this should provide the babe with enough sense of security. Originally Posted by lebrouge
You are correct. Unfortunately some of the ladies obtain "helpful" information from other hobbyists who may have ulterior motives for "sharing" erroneous "information"! Just another reason I don't post reviews.
...Unfortunately some of the ladies obtain "helpful" information from other hobbyists who may have ulterior motives for "sharing" erroneous "information"! Just another reason I don't post reviews. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure, there'll always be WK's who ladle on the kudos, maybe to get preferential treatment from the babe they're pushing. I suspect this when a babe gets glowing reviews from some of the bro's, and bad ones from others...Mixed reviews are always a red flag for me...or at least a yellow one ...