Worlds oldest working prostitute

Last night on the news they had a feature about the worlds oldest yoga instructor. (93 year old woman) It got me wondering what was the oldest known prostitute still working so I googled it. 100 year old woman still working in Malta. Interview with her is funny as hell. She said it works out great if a guy has a breast fetish and a foot fetish because hers are in the same region!
Last night on the news they had a feature about the worlds oldest yoga instructor. (93 year old woman) It got me wondering what was the oldest known prostitute still working so I googled it. 100 year old woman still working in Malta.
Interview with her is funny as hell. She said it works out great if a guy has a breast fetish and a foot fetish because hers are in the same region!
Also says "losing her teeth" was a benefit. LOL
Wow....I'm never going to be able to remove that mental image....
I'm at a lost of words. The image of someone that old going down on jr. is ............. as I said words can't described it. LOL
Anyone know what her rates are?

http://bisserjeta.com/2012/01/100-ye...-going-strong/

Thing sounds like an Onion article.

Reading the About BS section is some funny stuff going on there.

"Aside from its commitment to being serious, BS also prides itself on being the only news organisation, serious or otherwise, that is completely free from bias. This is possible because we are funded by non-Maltese entities. Our funding comes entirely from an Estonian arms dealer who prefers to remain anonymous, and from the pocket money of Kamal Bin Shadeen, the 5-year old grandson of the Emir of Kuwait."