Graveyard Love

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/final-w...graveyard-love

ABC has a new show "Final Witness". The show tomorrow features the story of the French Quarter bartender who killed, dismembered, and cooked his dancer girlfriend then jumped off the roof of the Omni Hotel in 2006.
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/final-w...graveyard-love

ABC has a new show "Final Witness". The show tomorrow features the story of the French Quarter bartender who killed, dismembered, and cooked his dancer girlfriend then jumped off the roof of the Omni Hotel in 2006. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
You should read the book about this called "Shake The Devil Off", crazy story!
I knew the couple personally. The story line does have a bit of truth to it however ABC has changed it a bit. Maxim magazine wrote and article on the tragic story a few years ago....
Sad
Yes Heidi is was so sad. He was also NOT that guy. But you never truly know whats goes on in peoples mind. BUT I am looking forward to seeing the show! Are you home on Sat? If so message me. xoxo
My hotel doesn't have ABC. WTF? I should be home Saturday. I'll be in touch.
interesting!
Isn't there story the basis for charters Sonny and Annie on Treme?
I heard that Treme would have a storyline loosely based on this couple, but I haven't seen the show since season 1.
Isn't there story the basis for charters Sonny and Annie on Treme? Originally Posted by Stick1969
I've heard that Sonny & Annie were loosely based on Anders Osborne & Theresa Anderson.
The crazy part was that one of their friends that were interviewed was the girl who was arrested for killing the dancer who's body was found in MS. It was on right after the show. Shake the devil off was an amazing book on it.p
Simpleman Shake The Devil Off was a wonderful read. I am pretty sure the couple from Treme isn't based off this story but could be wrong...
That's too weird. I doubt it's just a coincidence. I've been following the Temptations dancer story on websleuth. Many people say Margaret Sanchez wasn't really even a close friend of Addie.
The crazy part was that one of their friends that were interviewed was the girl who was arrested for killing the dancer who's body was found in MS. It was on right after the show. Shake the devil off was an amazing book on it.p Originally Posted by simpleman8199
I think I heard about that. When the Police found him he had succumbed from his injuries. They found a note in his pocket that referred to his girlfriend.When they arrived at the residence sure enough they found her dismembered and parts of her were in the oven. What a grusome story. Is this the same incident you're referring to?

Jim
Is this the same incident you're referring to? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes