URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: South Clinton Ave
Activities: one hand massage, tit fuck
Hair Length and Color: black shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: short,small butt, long tits, sm. B's with big nipples, not bad face. Black Bush.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for that review AJoe30.
Your over tipping will cost everyone of us that see's her. Grow a set and hold your ground. They will still get drained, but your / our wallet won't.
Your over tipping will cost everyone of us that see's her. Grow a set and hold your ground. They will still get drained, but your / our wallet won't. Originally Posted by rocguy
With a NO reply, why would you bother? There are numerous options out there right now. My review should give you enough sense to shop somewhere else. I am consistant with tips if you read my previous reviews.
With a NO reply, why would you bother? There are numerous options out there right now. My review should give you enough sense to shop somewhere else. I am consistant with tips if you read my previous reviews. Originally Posted by AJoe30
Do you realize how many simps on here think we can get better service then the reviewer? Trust me her phone will explode
I wont be one of the ones calling after that review.
Is the mamasan at Wellness Judy? And then is there also a Julie there? Just trying to figure out if Judy and Julie are same person?
Mamasan is Julie. No Judy there that I know of. Kinda tall, very nice lady.
Without a doubt a good business woman.
When I first met her I had to ask her about 5 times Judy? or Julie?