User ID: -
Date: 1/2/23
Name: Katie
Phone: 929-498-9409
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: Business plaza on Midler, near Eastwood in Syracuse area.
Activities: Bbbj, cg, mish, hj.
Hair Length and Color: Dark, medium length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5’2”, thin build, b cup, round attractive behind, decent face.
Cute girl. Friendly. Worth a trip.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice report.
how long will katie be at moon star? I was in town on Tuesday but something came up and i had to change my plans for a visit to the spa.
Thanks. Not sure how long she is going to be there. Might want to send them a text and ask. They might get back in ten minutes, or two hours, but they usually get back. I missed the opportunity to check out a couple that were really well reviewed, so I wanted to check this one out before she left and see what all the hype was about. I didn’t turn into a cartoon wolf when I saw her or anything, but cute girl, fun time. Worth the visit. That’s my opinion anyways.
I seen her last week and had a different experience. I agree nice ass and legs, small tits, average face. Her only appeal is she's young.
Had the same experience as Cuse. I don't think she's that young though. I'd say early thirties. She was totally not into it. She totally felt like she didn't want to be there. Her body is a nice little package, but that's all she has going for her.
thanks for the info guys it is an hour drive for me to get there so not sure if I want to make a special trip. I usually try to do a visit when Iam there for another reason.
She’s OK. But not amazing.

I do 2 pops on all my Amp visits. She's the only time I haven't been able to get it up for round 2. I felt like she hated being there