restaurant recommendation

Good day to you all. I am supposed to organize a dinner with friends in the Greece area. Can anyone recommend a good Chinese dine in place? I am somewhat limited to Greece because of timing and travel constraints. Any info is much appreciated.

Regards
hey jimmie snatch whats ...bouts dennys
Ichiban steakhouse is the best for dine in like that. They served 5 of us pretty fast. I have a regular that is crazy about going there. They have good food, there is better in town, but they are hole in the wall take out places.
My regulars like Golden Corral but they have peculiar taste whew

Not sure with Greece, but I would highly advise Chen garden near 12 corners.
Yes, that is the problem. There are decent places in other parts of the Roc, but I can't find a sit down place in Greece except for the China Buffet.

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Do they have bike stands there??
Do they have bike stands there?? Originally Posted by misterbig9.5

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
You must be confused bro. Eat chow and pussy like a pig but sure as hell don't look like one. Ichi is my fav in any city. Ridge Rd location is tits.
+1 on Ichiban. It's not Chinese, more an "Asian steakhouse" type of place, but they have a big menu. It's nothing special, but it is quite decent.

Greece is a wasteland in so many ways. This is one of them. I cannot even recommend any of the "hole in the wall" places. The few I have tried are very....um...sketchy. There may be some I have missed. Don't care. I'll just try a BP spinner if I'm feeling adventurous....

Thanks for the input everyone. I may need to postpone the dinner engagement until such time we can meet somewhere else in town. Seems like Greece has everything except decent Chinese.

Fortune of the Day:
Man who walk through doorway sideways Bangkok
Fortune of the Day:
Man who walk through doorway sideways Bangkok Originally Posted by satchmo61
Only applies to misterbig....and rooster.....the human tripod...

None o' you Mighty Wurlitzers need worry....

Only applies to misterbig....and rooster.....the human tripod...

None o' you Mighty Wurlitzers need worry....

. Originally Posted by rooster
Haha!!!!
The place in Sam's plaza is ok