Cold but excited

I can't believe how cold it is.. but I'm excited to enjoy tonight with alot of you all.
I am gonna wear this long red baby doll dress
And now with my red hair I am gonna pop. Lol. If you see a bright red head that's me. Lol

Hope you all have a great day and night.. I know i will
Have a good time girl
Looking forward to seeing you babe
So I decided I'm going!!! Can't wait to see u girl, it's been forever!!!
Yes it has. Can't wait..
Welcome back osd!!!! Wish u were coming??
Welcome back osd!!!! Wish u were coming?? Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
thanks for the Welcome back

Not sure why but just not in the mood. I wasted to check out a stripper at Mirage then call a lady but went ta bed. And one called yesterday and today and I passed. I almost never pass on that one I let call me. She will call again. Other I want to call but betting I don't again tonight.

I may go to barrel later, but its just to see a landlord on another matter. bet I don't go

I do bet the stripper I wanted ta check out will be in the boondocks tonight, yet still na, she can pee without me LOL

Well I do hope u get feeling better!!! xoxoxo
Well I do hope u get feeling better!!! xoxoxo Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
I feel ok and dang I get a wish and it snowed. Legacy don't be mad it got cold and it snowed. Dang that girl that cut my hair had some cold out nippy titty hard on's going. so guessing I taint dead yet.
I feel ok and dang I get a wish and it snowed. Legacy don't be mad it got cold and it snowed. Dang that girl that cut my hair had some cold out nippy titty hard on's going. so guessing I taint dead yet. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
If you change your mind you know we're we are all gonna be
yup. As I may want ta go pee with that stripper again, dang wish I knew if she going. Ugh should have check last night and asked her dang nab it.

bet me no show BUT BUT BUT if I show. can I open a window for a better nip show?
Haha you know it.. Lol. Come and find out or pm me who she may be
thanks for email girl
if I feel a need ta piss in the same pot with a girl I may as she worth the door fee ta pee with
hehehehe I love this game LOL
rats can't tonight
wish I could see her
shhhhhh we had a bit of miss understanding last time I saw her. So I do owe her something dang nab it
pm or email back, it drives other nuts seeing only one side of a chat LOL short trip for some
I'm still coming!! I'm running behind but leaving my house in a few min and it takes an hour and 20 for me to get there.. don't have all the fun without me ; )