This dude will PISS on you!!

I met him in Conway around February last year. I can't remember who his references were. He came over, normal date. He was standing above me and said he was about to cum. I closed my eyes since I didn't wanna get cum in my eyes. I knew after a few seconds that this dude just peed on me! I immediately took my donation and kicked him out. I was banned from ECCIE at the time, so I didn't post an alert. I thought I blocked him. But I've been receiving texts from a 360 area code number, he said he had met me. He knew exactly where in Conway and gave a perfect description of my apartment. I have him my current address to meet today. I didn't realize who he was, I didn't have any previous messages with this number. When he got to my home, I realized that this was the dude who peed on me! He lies and said he didn't pee on me. He said he came on me. I know the difference between pee and cum. It had all the characteristics of pee! Ladies, PM for his number!
That is absolutely horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you, love!

PM sent.
I just saw a video where the dude came on her landing strip while she pissed on his cock. Of course they were both top model material so it was arousing. Something I never thought I would say about that.

Just take him to the shower and piss on him too.

Easily and extra two bills
  • bndm
  • 06-20-2017, 05:29 PM
I am totally sorry that happened to you, BUT that might be the funniest title ever!
Wow. What a scumbag. Sorry that happened to you.
So sorry. How disrespectful. He should have asked first.
So how did this visit end? Did you tell him to piss off?
Just keep an open mind and try again ... pee is not that bad .... it's just water
So sorry. How disrespectful. He should have asked first. Originally Posted by Sweet Casey
I agree, Casey. That was disrespectful on so many levels.

I think this could be a good teaching moment. It is ok to have a fetish (not sure if this was a fetish for him or if he was just doing it to be a prick) as long as you find a provider that is comfortable with it and there is ample communication and CONSENT.
NOT cool if you did not consent. I'm not reading consent into this. Whatever member this is...PISS OFF and NEVER do such a thing again!!
CONSENT. Originally Posted by Vannah
This. The need for consent doesn't go away just because you're paying.
Does not meet the criteria of an Alert - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions.
  • ndark
  • 06-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Some R. Kelly hijinks!
Totally not consensual.. I had my mouth open! Gross
I've had that happen to me before and it is incredibly disturbing. Sorry you had to go through it, Lolah.

So how did this visit end? Did you tell him to piss off? Originally Posted by riders1175
You stole my line. Lol