Preferred Prostate Massage Toys?

The other day I made a little trip to the sexy store and got a stainless steel prostate massager, this one to be exact.

I was curious if this is the type of toy that prostate massage enthusiasts enjoy, as I did see other styles. I'm also interested to know what kind of lubricants you prefer for this particular activity, seeing that the lubricant provided on a cover is fairly inadequate.
That is the same or very near the same toy that (along with some well developed skills by the lady) gave me the best O in years. She was (is) a traveler and has not been here in quite a while. I've been wondering when one would show up in the hands of a local lady. No idea of the lube but the curve in it is designed for that gentle rocking motion that is needed to hit that sweet spot just right. For any guys that have not had a prostate O, don't give me any grief until you have had perhaps the most intense O of your life. The prostate is the fountain of your juice and when you think there is nothing left before the end of your date, you just might get a huge surprise.
  • BK
  • 06-22-2017, 10:32 PM
If my Os got any more intense I think I would die. I damn near blackout now , and certainly lose any and all functions for a few seconds. I couldn't handle a more intense O, besides I prefer the butt have its one function only on me and its not to have stuff shoved up it.
Yeah, you could. And "shoved" is completely the wrong word when it comes to prostate massage. Nothing is "shoved". It's a very gentle process.
  • Sandy
  • 06-23-2017, 12:41 AM
While it isn't every gentleman's cup of tea, aside from being highly stimulating, it has also been said to help erectile dysfunction and can relieve a swollen prostate.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/17...sage-benefits/
I love that medal one...just ordered from amazon

Personally I luv my trailor hitch....I can sit reverse cowgirl on a gent and put it in and play w his rear while I am riding
Here...
Attached Images File Type: jpg WEBPAGE_20170623_111211.jpg (87.4 KB, 412 views)

Personally I luv my trailor hitch....I can sit reverse cowgirl on a gent and put it in and play w his rear while I am riding Originally Posted by DallasRain
Makes being "hitched " sound like a good thing!!
Vannah, I like the one you posted. I've actually never had a prostate massage. I have done pegging before back in my younger days

Personally I luv my trailor hitch....I can sit reverse cowgirl on a gent and put it in and play w his rear while I am riding Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll definitely have to check those out!
  • BK
  • 06-23-2017, 11:47 AM
While it isn't every gentleman's cup of tea, aside from being highly stimulating, it has also been said to help erectile dysfunction and can relieve a swollen prostate.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/17...sage-benefits/ Originally Posted by Vannah
Well with this news I might change my viewpoint, in the name of good health
Well with this news I might change my viewpoint, in the name of good health Originally Posted by BK
Anything for good health!
I've tried it a couple of times at ladies' suggestions and I don't hate it but it also doesn't really do anything for me either. Sounds like I'm missing out, from watchout's description.

They didn't have any specialized equipment though...