P411

I recently signed up for a P411 account and I am amazed at the swift responses I received from PM's there as opposed to this site. Of course I will stay on ECCIE for the "riveting" conversation, but the access to providers is significantly better on P411. Just my random thoughts today.
I like P411. I feel like signing up made it significantly easier as a new client, and even after a year I find it valuable enough that I renewed recently. It's especially good for traveling. No hassling with references, it's all right there.
I think you'll find mixed results. There are some that monitor this board more closely; others monitor p411 more. The good thing is, once you meet some folks you like, you usually have a more direct line of access once you are screened and had an appointment. But I highly recommend a p411 account... it makes screening and getting dates so much easier. There are some providers I have initiated contact with here, and they asked for a PM on p411... just to verify I'm the guy with the okay's I say I have... so it's good to always have the p411 account active. It's a little painful to renew after you feel a little "established", but it's worth its price.
  • BK
  • 06-26-2017, 05:58 PM
Gina might pop in here to comment but I find the service they provide top notch from my perceptive since I travel all over and see ladies in different cities. Usually if a provider is established and reputable she will be on P411 to help with her screening.

My only complaint about it is the limit of photos the ladies have. Not sure if its a site limit but usually only 3 photos which sometimes don't give you a really good idea of what a provider looks like.
P411 makes it easier to screen clients and easier to deal with problem clients. Newbies still need to earn their OKAYs but after 2-3 they are set.

I won't comment much about my experiences with P411 on the provider side because that isn't what this thread is about, but just know Gina is very client-friendly.
As a new provider, it's easier to screen when a client has an acct on both sites. I've been getting some questionable texts lately and I request that the contact me here or there, or preferably on both. If someone says they aren't active on the boards here I ask about a P411 acct since it seems to be less about sociability. I'm not very familiar with names, but pics are easy to remember so I know what providers they've seen and have been approved by.