Memoirs from Shine Da Foooking Great!

So my crew rolls into da Ritz yesterday, dap Rick, then slide into our usual section. After my OG orders a couple bottles of yak a cute Latina slides on Shine Da Greats lap. After a little chitchat she says Shine......yo stop right there. My crew calls me Shine, everyone else calls me da great or Shine Da Great. She apologizes then asks if I want some of her pussy. I deep sigh, because lately I haven't really been interested in pussy, and tell my OG I need 200. No prob. Off to the corner we go. I'm slinging my Mandingo into her hard RCG style. She asks can I go slower because she can feel my Mandingo in her stomach. No prob. I please her for about another 10 minutes, she gets her nut and I get mine. She wants to come home with Shine Da Great but I'm staying at my OG crib and I don't bring no rando over plus pussy just hasn't been on my mind of late. So I kiss her and we go our separate ways. Is it only me eccsters, or does your sex drive greatly diminish in your forties? I'm 46. Thanks guys and gals . Tooodlez....
0 shits given to your desperate attention seeking!
Swan song remember buh bye!
Don’t forget to log onto your Sissy Chap and pmxcc handles for support.
What are certified θ-G$ sipping these days, HenDog or Vossy ?
Don’t forget to log onto your Sissy Chap and pmxcc handles for support. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Actually one shit given, you.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 03:12 PM
Don’t forget to log onto your Sissy Chap and pmxcc handles for support. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
check yourself Lester.

It looks like his usasoldier user name made a quick appearance.
check yourself Lester. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Why? What can you do?
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 03:24 PM
Why? What can you do? Originally Posted by winn dixie
i can do exactly diddly squat. happy?
i can do exactly diddly squat. happy? Originally Posted by pxmcc
Then you're dismissed.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 04:08 PM
Then you're dismissed. Originally Posted by winn dixie
lets see who gets dismissed first, sir. i'm not here to troll, i'm here to be entertained. you, apparently, are here to troll..

"Are you not entertained? Is that not why you are here?" Maximus, throwing his sword at Proximo..
Yes court jesters entertain the living heck out of me! What does this thread have anything to do with the hobby?
I guess you pmxcc consider drama to be entertainment? I do not!
  • pxmcc
  • 02-28-2019, 04:27 PM
Yes court jesters entertain the living heck out of me! What does this thread have anything to do with the hobby?
I guess you pmxcc consider drama to be entertainment? I do not! Originally Posted by winn dixie
your actions belie your words, sir..
lets see who gets dismissed first, sir. i'm not here to troll, i'm here to be entertained. you, apparently, are here to troll..

"Are you not entertained? Is that not why you are here?" Maximus, throwing his sword at Proximo.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Appears zero shits are given to those who pound the rtm, apparently the staff are not wk’s that are at your beck and call.
  • pxmcc
  • 03-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Appears zero shits are given to those who pound the rtm, apparently the staff are not wk’s that are at your beck and call. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
we see..
Aren't memoirs usually written after you leave?...