Shine Da Great does foooking South Padre Island!

So Shine Da Great is leaving this Sat to spend 9 days in South Padre Island(the one by Matamoros) staying at Sunchase 4. I'm getting a nice one bedroom, but the only problem is I know foooking nothing about the strip clubs there or even if they have any providers down there. If there is no way to get some pus down there in the strip clubs or through a provider, I might take this provider from here I've been naked tangoing with for a few years. Anywho, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated of you my hobby community. Thanks in advance. Tooodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 03-04-2019, 10:27 PM
sounds fun shine! if you have a gal that you have great chemistry with, my rec is to take her with you. i've had some of my best trips ever that way, instead of scrambling after you arrive.
4 Current threads just ON PAGE 1 STARTED NONE OTHER THAN Shinepro & 2 by pxmcc leaving what for the rest of the community to have actual intellectual conversations in co-ed.
Thanks pxo! I work alot, hustling here and there. I've been planning this trip for a few months. I just want to just get up eat, foook, walk around, laugh, sleep in late, jet ski, ride horses etc. Last time I went I was at a strip club but it seemed dead. I'm going spring break week as you probably know so I'm sure it will be a lot more action. I just know nothing about the place hobby wise. I'll probably take my provider I've been seeing for a while. She offered me an awesome deal for the 9 nights, plus said I can bring a girl over and she wouldn't mind. She's a cool foooking chick.
Interesting Texas Jess. Like I haven't asked anyone about you ever. You have a great foooking night. Nobody has to pm you anything about me because it's frankly none of your business in all honesty. If you don't care for what I post simply don't hop on my posts and that really could be the end of that. I wish you the best in your business pursuits. Tooodlez....
It’s not that funny Jess.
Shine/pmx/Sistine are one and the same person, and every thread in coed is them because the staff refuses to do anything about it.
Staff sits back and watches this individual ruin the website for all the other members.
Might as well given him clippers to snip off their balls, jar them in formaldehyde, and laugh at them sitting on his shelf.
Fucking disgusting one person, self involved shithole this place is turning into.

They have chased away all interesting posters and this shit pile is all that is left!
Shine/pmx/Sistine/usa soldier are one and the same person, and every thread in coed is them because the staff refuses to do anything about it.
Staff sits back and watches this individual ruin the website for all the other members.
Might as well given him clippers to snip off their balls, jar them in formaldehyde, and laugh at them sitting on his shelf.
Fucking disgusting one person, self involved shithole this place is turning into.

They have chased away all interesting posters and this shit pile is all that is left! Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac

Fixed it for you.

There is no doubt in my mind people are banging on the moderator icon for whatever reason. I agree that the mods don't really care, but maybe they do but are limited by forum rules.. I've mentioned before that I was an admin on a sports orientated site and shit like this..............I would've revoked their thread starting privileges. They aren't banned, but they can't spam the site with useless threads. I would've already banned sischap for continuous inflammatory and racist threads. If I were a member of board admin., I would not be an enabler.

I wish I could give your post 100 likes, but I'm limited to one.
4 Current threads just ON PAGE 1 STARTED NONE OTHER THAN Shinepro & 2 by pxmcc leaving what for the rest of the community to have actual intellectual conversations in co-ed. Originally Posted by TexasJess
Yep. Already said that. Take away Sistine Chapel, Shinepro and a couple of others and COED becomes a Ghost Town. Same with the Sandbox.
I'm not so sure that's true. If they they have just run off the other posters with the bullshit we have now.....Run them off and the others will return.
If you have to pay for pussy on South Padre during spring break you have problems...I got laid every night in the Sunchase last time I was there...of course that was 1999...
Shine/pmx/Sistine are one and the same.

They have chased away all interesting posters and this shit pile is all that is left! Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac

For the record. I'm not Shine or anyone else. I'm SC..zzzzz I'm sleepy ;-)

Secondly...who specifically was ran off and what made them interesting?
I'm not so sure that's true. If they they have just run off the other posters with the bullshit we have now.....Run them off and the others will return. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Who was ran off? Or were they banned for fighting with others. Stop spouting fake news. Lol
Shine/pmx/Sistine are one and the same person, and every thread in coed is them because the staff refuses to do anything about it.

Well since you mentioned it sweetie, I totally gathered that from his reviews! LOL, just when I thought my shit was bad this foooooking guy comes along. Nothing funny about a asshat spammer at all luv.
He must have a magic twist we don't know about because they allow him to exisit

Kisses, jess
Interesting Texas Jess. Like I haven't asked anyone about you ever. You have a great foooking night. Nobody has to pm you anything about me because it's frankly none of your business in all honesty. If you don't care for what I post simply don't hop on my posts and that really could be the end of that. I wish you the best in your business pursuits. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Like I said can any ladies vouch for this chap? The hell I will give him 6 months.. a established lady? Oh do ask about me, LOL. I have no problem with that! I own my bullshit and my good shit, do you twinkle toes LOL? I don't fooookin think so, your still wishing upon a lucky star to win the dream vacation for 9 days with a top flight lady and talking to yourself in response. LOL.