Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Downtown Buffalo
Hair Length and Color: Short & Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite with small breasts and shaved pussy. About 5 foot tall weighing 95 lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I saw her a few years back. Nice girl, very cute. I wondered if she was still around.
why do i just see a dot for your reply rooster?
why do i just see a dot for your reply rooster? Originally Posted by Rochester123
He makes the best of punctuation!
and if he replies with an invisible dot.....

like this: .

it's even more telling......
no, but for real though. Is it a good thing or bad?
Im gonna take pity on you cuz of yer recent bad luck, Roc.

It's because my post is tagged as "Private" since it contains info from the ROS section ("Rest Of the Story"). You have to have "Premium Access" to see it. You get that by doing a review that you get "credit" for. Unfortunately for you, the one you just posted ain't gonna qualify, since no "activities" took place it seems. Too bad. And there are a bunch of us who think that you SHOULD get credit for reviews like that because we look at them as a....."public service." But we don't make the stinkin rules....

Anyway, I digress. See another hook soon and make sure you at least get your joint touched. Then post a review of it and.....before ya know it....you too will be able to see all the great "info" posted here!

(actually, most of it is just a buncha snarky shit, but some of it is worthwhile....it might save ya from another rip-off at least)

Im gonna take pity on you cuz of yer recent bad luck, Roc.

It's because my post is tagged as "Private" since it contains info from the ROS section ("Rest Of the Story"). You have to have "Premium Access" to see it. You get that by doing a review that you get "credit" for. Unfortunately for you, the one you just posted ain't gonna qualify, since no "activities" took place it seems. Too bad. And there are a bunch of us who think that you SHOULD get credit for reviews like that because we look at them as a....."public service." But we don't make the stinkin rules....

Anyway, I digress. See another hook soon and make sure you at least get your joint touched. Then post a review of it and.....before ya know it....you too will be able to see all the great "info" posted here!

(actually, most of it is just a buncha snarky shit, but some of it is worthwhile....it might save ya from another rip-off at least)

. Originally Posted by rooster
roo for modtard

errrr ops ahhhhhh never mind
ah I don't hate roo, and ...

topic mmmmmmm

thank for the report
Thanks guys, just had leah today. She is awesome
Thanks guys, just had leah today. She is awesome Originally Posted by Rochester123
report please
Thanks guys, just had leah today. She is awesome Originally Posted by Rochester123
I know she is,
I trust Franklin that she's awesome. But your review isn't. It ain't gonna cut it. You gotta put some effort into the ROS.

Here's a link that is a bit dated but still helpful:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2634699

Hopefully a (real) Mod takes pity on you and allows you to amend your latest try. Good luck!

ill try and do better nxt time,
ill try and do better nxt time, Originally Posted by Franklin4
Wuzn't talking about you, F. Rochester123 has posted two reviews right now that he ain't gonna get credit for unless some Mod let's him add some ROS....