Waist: 29
Hips: 38
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Albanian/Turkish
An actual Smoke Show extremely pretty
Recommendation: Yes
Omg…nice…very nice
I would love to see how many DM's have been sent to the mods from all the idiots with CDS! LMFAO. Hopefully they all got to their safe spaces and are ok.
Move to Niagara section
CDS?
great review. she looks wonderful.

WNY providers cannot hold a candle to the prices and talent level from the GWN.
CDS? Originally Posted by Handsomelake84

C anadian
D erangement
S yndrome
great review. she looks wonderful.

WNY providers cannot hold a candle to the prices and talent level from the GWN. Originally Posted by Wondering Bobo
Actually her pics on the site are really bad compared to the real thing. Probably one of the top 5 provider I've seen in my lifetime. She's stunning and delightfully horny!
Great review and awesome donation!
I would love to see how many DM's have been sent to the mods from all the idiots with CDS! LMFAO. Hopefully they all got to their safe spaces and are ok. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Really dude? If a Canadian farmer has a better crop, you'd piss on it simply because he's not from the USA. That's weird brother not sure I get you! You know what they say about opinion right!
Really dude? If a Canadian farmer has a better crop, you'd piss on it simply because he's not from the USA. That's weird brother not sure I get you! You know what they say about opinion right! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I have no idea what your talking about and think you misread/interpreted what I was saying.

I am one of the biggest proponents of all things hobbying in Canada.

Loved the review. Love Elite Agency.

What I was saying is since the review was in Upstate their is a certain faction on this board that hates seeing reviews for Niagara Falls here. I am not one of them!!! Very surprised it has lasted here as long as it has. But guarantee it is moved because of the folks that suffer from CDS.

So "Brother" not sure I get you or want to but thanks for the review!!!
I have no idea what your talking about and think you misread/interpreted what I was saying.

I am one of the biggest proponents of all things hobbying in Canada.

Loved the review. Love Elite Agency.

What I was saying is since the review was in Upstate their is a certain faction on this board that hates seeing reviews for Niagara Falls here. I am not one of them!!! Very surprised it has lasted here as long as it has. But guarantee it is moved because of the folks that suffer from CDS.

So "Brother" not sure I get you or want to but thanks for the review!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77

Apologies my friend I in fact miss the boat on what you were saying As far as where the review lands, I don't have control over that. When I click on post a new tread/review it ask me where what city and I just punch in where it was but somehow it ends up here which I would not know how to move to somewhere else? So the MOD can move it to wherever it goes. She's a beauty, she's horny and that's all I cared about
Moved to proper forum