Discrete...... NOT.....

Funny.......driving past the Fairport AMP today, I saw a guy leaving a pretty noticable car, and enter the AMP....broad daylight at lunchtime.....lots of people around.....

For me, that's a little too much.......I mean, there is risk everywhere, but really? In the daytime? In a plaza? Right next to a busy restaurant? Very indiscrete for sure.

Not to say that I haven't done a dumb move myself, but I do try to be un-noticed, as much as possible. I prefer the nightime for hobbying, for sure.

No sense in TRYING to call attention to oneself, I guess.....

Just musing.......

elg.....
Just curious.....but who does this guy need to worry about during the day....that he wouldn't at night? I have walked into busy MP's in broad daylight many times.
Who knows....his neighbor having lunch at the restaurant? His sister? Got me.....

I too have done that, but have stopped doing AMPS. Seems like too much attention and not enough return, and there are other ladies around in more quiet areas that make more sense to me.

The cloak of darkness must give me the illusion of being safer, I guess. Just thinking out loud.....

elg.....
I have a hobby car that draws no attention that I take on trips or to local incalls. My civi vehicle is an attention grabber.
I have a hobby car that draws no attention that I take on trips or to local incalls. My civi vehicle is an attention grabber. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Honey, you are an attention grabber all on your own!!

elg...
Honey, you are an attention grabber all on your own!!

elg... Originally Posted by elghund
*Giggles* true statement.