Out East, They Don't Use Eccie Much

Over the winter holidays, around New Years weekend (7 months ago), while visiting family out East (Northeast - a state on the coast), I got a little crazy and looked up a BP provider in the area. Drove to her incall location, she had fallen asleep and would not answer, so I looked up another who was nearby and had a WONDERFUL GFE experience. So good I had to repeat in a few days. Then I wrote a review on the Eccie board for that state. Since then there have been only 7 (that's right, one per month) reviews posted for that entire state. What gives? Is there another BB that gets all the action out there?

Here in Nebraska, hobbiests can post that many reviews in a DAY! I guess what I'm saying is, THANKS for keeping Eccie Nebraska active and current and full of great info. I would be no where without it, still throwing money away on BP girls, like the review I posted today (go ahead and say it - Way to go, dummy!). With its guidance, I have had MANY great experiences and have met some dynamite providers. Thanks, guys and ladies, and thanks Eccie owners and mods and admins.
LOL

Everyone pays the BP tax once in a while!
LOL

Everyone pays the BP tax once in a while! Originally Posted by OmahaUser
Like a moth to a flame.