Date: 06/04
Name: Kinky Kayla
Phone: She’ll provide after she replies to email and screens
Email Address: kinkykayla98@proton.me
URL / Website: @kitkatkay1998 — Twitter profile
City: WLR
State: Arkansas
Address: My outcall in WLR
Activities: Lots and lots of kissing, CG, Mish, doggy, BBBJ, standing mish, standing doggy, DATY, lots of different variations of mish, CIM, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Blonde.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5’6, long legs, soft skin all over, slim, petite, cheerleader type body, blue eyes, perfect hygiene. Nice B cups, very pretty smile, a few tasteful tattoos. If you want to see how she looks like as of now, feel free to check out her Twitter @kitkatkay1998 . She just uploaded recent pics from yesterday.
Recommendation: Yes
Another awesome review!!!! Congratulations PTH! Good reading material!
Thank you, sir! Hope you get to see her if you haven’t done so.
The last two time I have met with her she is working at a different level. My eyes will be crossed for days
Yessss!! She’s amazing. My ATF at the moment . She checks all my boxes and honestly pretty content with just seeing her and no one else at the moment.
Great review once again Parttimehobbiest !! I really need to meet this young lady, kissing is my kryptonite !!
Wow. Incredible review and those photos are sexy as hell. I'm am going to have to try to set something up with Kayla soon.
Hey PTH, how does one connect with her to schedule a visit? The email address came back invalid
Thank you guys! She’s really fun.

@bodyman—she’ll have you covered in the kissing department.

That’s the email address I used to contact her. Are you copying and pasting it? If so, I’d try and type it in manually. If that still doesn’t work, PM me and I’ll let Kayla know.
@SFBN— just talked to her and she said to email her again.she confirmed it’s the correct email and her inbox was full and had to free up space.
I tried the email you listed a few hours ago and got a failure to deliver notice. I then found a variation in another review and tried it, and got no failure notice, but no response yet either. The only change in the email was I capitalized Kayla the 2nd time.
I also sent a PM. Not sure if she saw it if her inbox was full.
@tuck— I believe she cleared her email box around 3ish. I’d try emailing her again, or shoot a PM to her Eccie profile.
Kinkykayla98@proton.me is her correct email address.

@Biomed or any other admin— can someone correct the email address I listed in her review? It should be kinkykayla98@proton.me

Thanks!
I just gave it another shot. I used the email without any capitals this time.