Toy Play

I’m curious what everyone’s opinion is of using toys. I’d like to hear from both the guys and ladies on this one. What’s your favorite type of toy, and how do you like to use it or have it used on you. It can be anything that got your blood pumping. Vibrators, dildos, anal toys, or maybe you’re more into handcuffs and a ball gag. Don’t be shy, share your experiences.

Personally, I really enjoy his and her butt plugs, and a really strong vibrator. It always makes for some intense climatic experiences.

Let me know what gets you off.
A wet hole (mouth, pussy, ass). I don't really use toys
I have a couple VERY Realistic cock sleeves (few different sizes ��) .that I really enjoy using . VERY pleasurable for me and her �� �� . … and of course the norm , Vibrators etc ...
I’m not familiar with the cock sleeve. Need to see what I’m missing.
I love using toys on the young ladies I give massages to. I always give them a new Rose toy when we first meet, and I usually have 30 different toys on chargers-just never know what each one might like-lol. I have vibrators, dildos, wands, clit suckers, butt plugs, anal vibrators, and combo toys. I've found after they've cum a few times they're very willing to give satisfaction back!
I actually have a fucking machine but I don't have much privacy in my apt so it rarely gets used
I've heard some good things about the rose. I's love to get the ladies feedback on it.
To me it seems like most ladies have their own favorite toy that they often have with them. My experience seems to say that most like some type of clit stimulation. Very few want a toy that stimulates the G spot. A few like anal beads but only for extended visits. It is a lot of fun if you have a lady that is willing to wear a vibrator that you have the remote control. We need more women to chime in.