Seeking Providers Free Of Spike Protein, Nanobots, Gene Therapies, and Blood Clots

I prefer organic women with natural immunity who haven’t contaminated themselves. Getting hard to find. Don’t want a shedder. Kool-Aid thread failed. Thanks
oh my absolute f*ck. someone needs to put you on a leash xD A-V gone rogue.
"natural immunity" to what?
sperm, rhinovirus, chicken pox, chlamydia, cancer, knowledge, intelligence??
Does OP have brain damage?
....Kool-Aid thread failed. Thanks Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
And this one is sure to succeed!

Let me guess, you’re a Trumper?
Gee.. wonder if anyone has ever told Cheapo that simply taking birth control can give a woman blood clots. In addition-- most of us had our childhood vaccines so you're going to be hard pressed finding ANYONE with "all natural, organic immunity".

Or-- you could stop being a fucking coward and just say "I don't want to see ladies who have been vaccinated for COVID. Hit me up if you haven't been".

But-- you're just trying to stir the shit pot-- you know that means you have to lick the spoon, too-- right?
I didn’t think nanobots were being used in humans yet?

And I thought my criteria of not seeing ladies with breast implants or that eat chickpeas was a bit over-the-top?
Does OP have brain damage? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Who knows, but he needs to be neutered before he breeds.
Must've been some extra panic with the Facebook outage.
Did the world come to a end with no Facebook lol ?
Must've been some extra panic with the Facebook outage. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Did the world come to a end with out Facebook lol ?
Must've been some extra panic with the Facebook outage. Originally Posted by FireKitten
  • slap
  • 10-06-2021, 12:38 AM
5g activated
  • BLM69
  • 10-06-2021, 01:02 AM
Doesn't Sherry advertise of being a health nut? Might be just what you're looking for OP
Did the world come to a end with no Facebook lol ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
When it was down, people could think for themselves