To CIM or not to CIM ... lol

Okay fellas so I have to know the answer to a debate between me and a few fellow providers.....

During a session is it frowned on or is it a turn on to read "CIM" repeatedly in a providers reviews?? I have heard a lot of takes on this but me and the girls are trying to figure out if it will hurt or help us to have this. We wanted to get the clients point of views because in the end we want to please you guys!! At the same time as keeping a good reputation . So PLEASE shed some light on this situation so we can end this ever lasting dispute (lol) Im looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

It's a prerequisite, pure and simple.
It's definitely not a bad thing!!!
It cures whatever ails you.
CIM big turn on and nothing feels betters....I've falling in love over great CIM before..lol...
CHECK!!!!!
Its even better when she tells me too.
CIM is not a deal breaker for me. It feels good, but he'll so does shooting a load on her stomach or boobs.lol
Not a deal breaker, but if it comes up and a big old "no" blows up the IOP it isn't a good thing. Much better to be with a provider who goes can go with the flow and hang when it gets into PSE territory. A true courtesan who prefers not to should be able to subtly redirect and suggest entertaining alternatives rather than putting the big old "no" out there IMHO.
I am going to go contrarian here, and say that not only do I think it feels better to cum when free from the confines of the wonderful orafice that got me to that point, but I think, somewhat hypocritacally as a love DATY, etc, that in the hobby world, the fewer bodily fluids exchanged the better. So for me CIM on a lot of reviews is not a plus. Just my $.02
From my own perspective, what I've picked up reading reviews, and what I've gathered reading comments on those reviews is ... the only thing sexier than CIM is CIM NQNS.

That being said, it's not a deal breaker if she doesn't offer.
It IS a dealbreaker! Looks and consulting fee doesn't matter................NO CIM = NO DATE!!

If I wanted to be with a woman that doesn't really want to be there, I'd still be married!
Do not like it. I enjoy a lot of kissing and do not want to "taste" myself....or some other dude for that matter. That being said i will daty after sex so kind of makes me a hypocrit.
but only say it, if you mean it.
This is not, and should not be a debate!

When in the heat of the moment, if a provider says

"Cum in my mouth and all over my face so that I can taste it !!!"

Many guys might cum instantly, the others will have the biggest grins on their faces afterwards.

(Even the guys that say they don't like it)

And NQNS's, become ATF's!!!!