Sugar Daddy arrangements

Aa some of you know I have been around in chat for a while and seem a lot of ladies here on the site. I am thinking of backing down on the number of different providers I see and focus on one that would be available when I was. Most also know my schedule is wacky and I tend to do a lot of reschedules. So my question....What is the right time to approach the Sugar Daddy idea? After what number of visits? My thoughts are pay apartment and utilities for X number of visits per month when I want them. Is that realistic? Any experience with this from either side would be appreciated.
Working women do not make true SBs. Go read shyster John's report on SBs. Go find some truly hot waitress that is trying to put herself through college and that is a true SB target

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=286044
Thanks for the link, this will be a very interesting read!
Also a SB arrangement with a provider will run you 3 to 5000 a month or more. a true SB can be anywhere from free to a max paying for a few bills a month. Happy unicorn hunting!
I don't think the OP is literally looking for a SB arrangement isasmuch as he is looking for a monthly arrangement. The two just tend to become synonymous for people who don't generally partake in the SB world.

He isn't looking for the exclusivity of a SB arrangement, just the comfort of a regular, reliable provider-- perhaps at a bit of a discount in exchange for regular, reliable income.
Correct Grace, and of course if you were in Dallas, you'd be first on the list!! You know that!!
...what could go wrong?

Correct Grace, and of course if you were in Dallas, you'd be first on the list!! You know that!! Originally Posted by TieMeUp81
Yup! But alas... I have to settle for once a quarter
Then I would recommend Christina Watkins!!!
Working women do not make true SBs. Go read shyster John's report on SBs. Go find some truly hot waitress that is trying to put herself through college and that is a true SB target

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=286044 Originally Posted by Johnrubbit
Ah, that guy is full of baloney.
I did the SB thing for a couple of years along with seeing providers, and I agree with Grace as well. My advice to you would be to get an ATF. That's were I found myself most satisfied. Once you've done that, discuss your desires with her.
I've never had this arrangement before ... but with the right "partner" would be willing to do so.

Some of my provider friends have tried this but it seemed after a short time ... she felt trapped in some ways.
I actually think she did it only because it was easy.
Easy to get bills paid, easy to have a car to drive, easy to know when and where the money will be coming from.
What didn't seem so easy, is that she wasn't really in to the dude and so ... well, there ya go.
It did not end pretty and I even think there was some stalking going on.

It is sort of like a marriage. But, of course if you choose the right person for the gig ... could work out nicely.
IT IS a business arrangement ... and NO ONE owns the other so the boundaries have to be agreed upon in the beginning.

Do you solemnly swear .... to yada yada yada ..
Exact type of arrangement I've been seeking
  • BLM69
  • 02-08-2017, 01:07 PM
Exact type of arrangement I've been seeking Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Good luck with that
Having a hooker as a sugar baby is like having a hog to lay eggs.