Sensational Stacey Bait and Switch

Not sure if this is the right forum, however seeing as how this isn't a review nor an alert it seems the appropriate space.

Saw one of Stacey's recent ads, cross-referenced on 411, then sent her a text and a PM. After some text communication we agreed on a meeting. Though a slight misunderstanding had me arrive a bit late we were still in contact. Upon arriving it became clear the person I met had no knowledge of our previous communication, and after clothes started coming off it was apparent that the provider was not Stacey at all. She had a different body type and the tattoo in her showcase and pictures was not present. That's when it hit me this was not Stacey instead this was seductiveana, whom I recognized from researching Stacey's reviews. At which point I probably should have walked to discourage that type of behavior.

A word of caution that if you book with Sensational Stacey you may end up meeting seductiveana instead.
I'd consider it an alert, but this forum I believe is appropriate too.

Thanks for the info.
It could have been a lot worse. You could have been saying hello to this:

I'd consider it an alert, but this forum I believe is appropriate too.

Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r
Mods, if this constitutes something that is alert worthy can it be moved? I wasn't sure if it qualified originally, however if others think it does I'd like the thread to be in the spot that makes the most sense.
IMO, seductivenana is pretty good looking so you didn't do too badly.
It could have been a lot worse. You could have been saying hello to this:

Originally Posted by Tx Noob
Only of you blew $500 on an overpriced, man hatin ho from Chicago.
Scorpio you rock! I have a sneaky suspicion I know who you're referring to!
Only of you blew $500 on an overpriced, man hatin ho from Chicago. Originally Posted by corona
Nice...
Scorpio you rock! I have a sneaky suspicion I know who you're referring to! Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r
The resemblance is there.. Scary
First off, i AM sensational Stacey and I never set up appointments for myself and send someone else. The appointment in reference I wasn't able to reach and I asked another provider to step in and if there was any problem to contact me immediately!! But no one did until afterwards. You must have gotten what you came for and quite frankly enjoyed it since you waited till the next day to make some silly post! I have plenty of well written reviews I don't need to defend my name , my services and personality alone are enough to keep me going!! I did apologize for the misunderstandings and offer to meet but instead this is the route he chose! Ha guys love telling stories about girls but don't ya know we have many more stories to tell?? Ppl with glass homes really shouldn't throw stones!!!
IMO, seductivenana is pretty good looking so you didn't do too badly. Originally Posted by oldmarine
Exactly!!!
  • L.A.
  • 02-08-2017, 07:36 AM
I never set up appointments for myself and send someone else. The appointment in reference I wasn't able to reach and I asked another provider to step in Originally Posted by Sensational Stacey

So you did exactly what the OP posted about. And you contradicted yourself. How can you never send someone else and then ask another provider to go?
Guys - Please allow me to say few words here !!! In case, anybody doesn't want to believe or trust, you are free to skip reading this !!

SensationalStacey and Seductive Ana - both are among the best of the gals that we have in Dallas... Both are genuinely hot and sexy !!! I have seen both of them individually and as well as in Doubles !!!
They are a tremendous pair !!
I am not quite sure what exactly transpired with Hockey John and if there was any miscommunication between the two.. But, I wan/t to clear one thing - both are professionals and both are awesome !!
If any such incident may have happened, that may be purely accidental !!
Moreover, if HJ did see Ana, then I guess he may not have lost anything....
But, SS - hope you honor your commitment in the future !!! Keep rocking gals !!!
She admitted to sending someone else in place of herself ..

Then admitted that she told Ana to let her know if there were any issues.

Why wouldn't you tell the client you were sending someone else?

That seems to be the OP concern.... That he was not notified he wouldn't be seeing Stacey..

I would be upset to...

Maybe we're missing part of the story...
Don't get me wrong both ladies look very nice! I would want a heads up that I'm going to be meeting someone other than who I booked with. OP it must of not been too concerning if you still went with it.