Hotel bars to meet ladies?

What are the hottest bars to meet ladies interested in finding a playmate? Do any beautiful ladies here enjoy a role play date along those lines? Flirting & seduction at a bar, then to room for playtime?
Dude - you KNOW that stuff goes on in every hotel bar. And those people aren't even in the world of hobbying.

Whenever I'm in a bar (be it hotel or not) .. and some dude starts giving me the eye ... I shake my head ... because I'm thinking ... it will COST you buddy if you want a piece of this .. LOL (but true).

Which is the hottest? Depends on the crowd you are searching for.
There is a wide range of variety.

From ... The Mansion (nice cozy pub type) with Lots of uppity money people or The Westin DFW, which is a mixed indescribable crowd.

My favorites that top the list are the InterContinental in Addison (big space ... lots of couches ... good people watching .. never too busy)
and The Westin Park Central at 635 and 75 .... great bar ... fun bartenders and fun crowd.

Bottom of the list:
Anatol
Grand Hyatt DFW
Doubletree North Dallas
Rattlesnake in Uptown....it's hard to tell which girls are working, and which girls are on the prowl
Rattlesnake in Uptown....it's hard to tell which girls are working, and which girls are on the prowl Originally Posted by ringlingroad
-1 weather dependent... GREAT when its warm and the patio is open, too packed when the weather is cold or rainy.

ZaZa better, and they tent the patio so you can still mingle.
Scribe's experience mirrors mine, thought I've never been as fond of the bar at ZaZa as some.