Father / Daughter questions when out in public?

So,

You ever have this happen to you?

I was out yesterday with a friend of mine from here, helping her grocery shop. She has a very young look, and plays that in her public dress. We were at the checkout, and of course, I had my wedding ring on. The person bagging the groceries asked if we were on a Father / Daughter shopping trip. It was all we could do to contain an outburst of laughter, and I just said "I wanted to make sure she got everything she needed."

I just wonder if anyone has had a similar experience and how they handled it?

Peace out,
Fet
I always tell them "she is my wife" asshole!
Good answer for a nosy bagger!
I went to an outcall once, as I pulled up, a next door neighbor of the house I was about to enter asked if I was the new cleaning lady, before I could answer my "date" said yes, then she asked if I could quote her on cleaning her house also!!! OMG!!! I nearly died laughing!!
I just look confused, in a tainted way, and start speaking in tongues. I learned that trick as a teenager crashing black tie events.
Maybe she saw your profile pictures. It looks like you do a good job
I went to an outcall once, as I pulled up, a next door neighbor of the house I was about to enter asked if I was the new cleaning lady, before I could answer my "date" said yes, then she asked if I could quote her on cleaning her house also!!! OMG!!! I nearly died laughing!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I think the OP shoulda said

"I'm her personal trainer"
I think the OP shoulda said

"I'm her personal taint trainer" Originally Posted by mtabsw
Fixed that for you.
It went the other way once for me. I was with my daughter (who is beautiful, of course, takes after mom) on a father/daughter date one night when she was home from college. She was dressed to the nines and a bunch of guys her age were at the bar were mouthing stuff like "Why is she with that old guy?".

The bartender, who knows me, quickly settled the matter and told me about it. It was a good laugh between us all. Also happened at a family reunion when a crazy uncle didn't recognize her as my daughter and made some somewhat inappropriate comments.

To quote Rick Perry, "It happens, man".
Had it happen once. Took a couple of dancers who roomed together out to go shopping as their car was broken, We were checking out and it happened to be a company I had done work for and they gave me a discount card. As I was using the discount card, the cashier, an older white woman, asked me if the girls were my daughters but I think it was just idle talk and she was not really paying attention. One of the girls looked at the cashier, grabbed my ass and purred "Oh yea, hes our daddy!"

I am white and 58, they are 19 and 21 year old AA girls. They are both very dark skinned and look nothing like me. :-)

The cashier just stopped talking and looked at us, then handed me my receipt and we walked out the door with the one girl still holding my ass.

Priceless...
I always tell them "she is my wife" asshole! Originally Posted by surfindick

Best answer hands down.
I love going out with my Sugardaddy or older guy friend. 360 looks everywhere! I love the attention sometimes, but I'm more focused on him than the people around me.

Also, when I'm with my real father, everyone thinks that I'm his girlfriend. Very awkward!
I was with my 21 yr old fav at a parts store ordering a part for her car. As we were finished the man behing the counter make a comment about how I could have my daughter come back tomorrow to pick up the part as I had stated that I would be out of town. As we walked away my friend grabbed my as and turned to see if the guy was looking and gave him a big smile. She was always doing things like that, she loved to do things that would shock.
Thanks for all the responses, and Indian, Where do I find a sugar baby like that!