OMG

ok i have typed in that link and it takes me to a choice of links it doesn't toell me where or how i send or get veified i want the verification but don't know what to do

PLEASE SOME ONE TELL ME HOW AND PLEASE THE LINK U SEND DOESN'T HELP
Your post doesn't help us help you. What link? The instructions for getting verified are in my signature.
Riley

These are the instructions for how to get verified

if you would like to apply for provider status so you can posts ads on this site

Submit the following to dallas@eccie.net or you can pm me

1. website address (your website or advertising site)

2. referral from another provider or hobbyist

3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

In addition, if you are advertising that you are under age 25 you must submit proof to eccievp.verify@gmail.com that
you are 18 or over to become a Verified Provider on Eccie. We require a photocopy of your Drivers License and/or state
issued ID and your location. Your real name and address should be hidden, but your birth date and photo must be visible,
along with your user name. We also need a close up picture of your face with you holding up the license or ID next to
your face

Once the required information is received the verification process could take 24-48 hours
here is the link dear
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1189246

Hay Duke, maybe its my end but I don't see a signature for you in your posts