Dallas Best Steak

Been to III Forks, Ruth Chris, Bob's etc. what is your favorite place to enjoy some juicy steak.
Chamberlain's Chop House.
Kinda depends on where I am. If I am in NDallas no question..Chamberlains. If I am closer to downtown then Al's. Both are phenomenal!!
Best steaks, my preferences in order:
1. The Providers here.
2. My backyard grill
3. Del Frisco's
Prolongus, you crack me up. I was going with my own grill, however, (once I read your list) there's no doubt I've got to give the edge to your number one choice.
Well done!
In a similar thread in Austin they talk about searing the steak in a iron skillet then putting in a oven with the skillet. Wonder if any resturants do that? I can't afford steak but on special occasion so I really want the best steak for my $.
In a similar thread in Austin they talk about searing the steak in a iron skillet then putting in a oven with the skillet. Originally Posted by Larrydumbass
only way to cook a steak. that's the way i do it at home. iron skillet is the only way to make cornbread too...and i make maybe the best cornbread in the free world. it rocks.
In a similar thread in Austin they talk about searing the steak in a iron skillet then putting in a oven with the skillet. Wonder if any resturants do that? I can't afford steak but on special occasion so I really want the best steak for my $. Originally Posted by Larrydumbass
I hope you don't also like Wolf Brand Chili on that steak...
only way to cook a steak. that's the way i do it at home. iron skillet is the only way to make cornbread too...and i make maybe the best cornbread in the free world. it rocks. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Juando in this we agree!
I hope you don't also like Wolf Brand Chili on that steak... Originally Posted by RaylanGivens
SPsht ha ha ha...

i think that's what we put on our chili dogs right?

why would someone want that shit on a steak?

i mean, on a fuckin chunk of black angus prime meat steak?

fuck that.

I'm going to the meat market, gettin me a man over here (or i'm coming there) and he's grillin it...HELL YEAH.

Why are you askin bout shit you can't afford then bringing up wolf brand chili?

It's like you are begging for us to fuck with you.

Had Pappas Bros a few months ago and it was one of the best steaks I've ever had.
All are incredible. I like Bobs on Lemmin and IiI Forks. Has anyone been to the Silver Fox? I had a couple of nice meals there. For beef lovers you can't beat Fogo or Rafain
Wolf Brand Chili yum!
Hit Eddie V's over on Oak Lawn. Best Steak I've had in this state.