We're wired to cheat

Cant deny biology!
Cant deny biology! Originally Posted by johnnycash69
The difference between animals and us... conscious choice and our morality (definitions vary). Claiming biology is a cop out If you do it, own it. If you don't, own that too. Humans have come a long way from having to secure the continuation of the species by spreading our seed to as many females as possible. Sure its fun, but to say its biologically driven is silly.
Mr. Dave...I would disagree. While we can make many choices, some things are just inherent. You don't choose who you fall in love with or what arouses you. The same is true of our falling interest in mates after a while.

That said, I think it is completely our choice what we do after we recognize these feeling. We can deny what turns us on, walk away from someone we love or stay completely monogamous. I think in monogamy, it requires a lot of work on both ides and even then there is no guarantee.
Well, you know, there are plenty of species of female animals who aren't faithful either, the prime one being primates...chimpanzees.
Cant deny biology! Originally Posted by johnnycash69
i didn't even read the article or all the replies.

jc - i fucking LOVE your avatar.

LOVE IT.

i have several flippin the bird pics myself...mostly older avatars. hee hee. not to mention, i kinda dig the person in it as well.

bonuses all around.