AMP vrs STUDIO

May be a stupid question but I’ve only experienced AMP so what’s the differance with Studio? IM’s welcome if need be. Thanks
The easiest answer would be less Asians and more $$$.
Not a stupid question at all. Mr. Bond's answer above is entirely correct, only I might add that it is not only the 'easiest answer' but it is essentially the only answer.
Amps like Lucky Haven have the best line up. Studio can’t give you the service like the ladies at Lucky Haven
I knew the answer to the original question but can someone tell me the difference between AMP and Subamp? Are the two the same?
SubAMPs are usually rub and tug places with no extras guaranteed. (think Footjoy, etc.) They can be very YMMV. SubAMPS usually have more skilled massage therapists who spend most of the hour doing actual massage. Whereas AMPs require no finesse or flirting: they know EXACTLY why you are there. SubAMP ladies generally might be a little more paranoid in offering anything above and beyond. AMP ladies are ready, willing, and able to rock your world. I hope this helps.
Yup! I’ll stick to the AMP! Thanks for the info guys.
  • HSL
  • 01-23-2019, 05:29 PM
AMP you pretty much know the standard protocol & what you are going to get. SubAMP is hit or miss but once you find the girl you like in the subamp, get her # cause they get moved alot, often times out of the state or back to China. Always like walking into the Subamps,the firls are always so sweet but you never know what to expect.
AMP you pretty much know the standard protocol & what you are going to get. SubAMP is hit or miss but once you find the girl you like in the subamp, get her # cause they get moved alot, often times out of the state or back to China. Always like walking into the Subamps,the firls are always so sweet but you never know what to expect. Originally Posted by HSL
There is nothing like a sweet firl.
SubAMPs are usually rub and tug places with no extras guaranteed. (think Footjoy, etc.) They can be very YMMV. SubAMPS usually have more skilled massage therapists who spend most of the hour doing actual massage. Whereas AMPs require no finesse or flirting: they know EXACTLY why you are there. SubAMP ladies generally might be a little more paranoid in offering anything above and beyond. AMP ladies are ready, willing, and able to rock your world. I hope this helps. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Thank you
  • nono
  • 01-24-2019, 12:17 AM
Amp = Korean or majority Asian.

Studio = Mixed race of Caucasian, Latina, Black, Asian, etc....

Amp = Massage + Full Service as standard

Studio = Massage with Full Service as upgrade