requests

Is it wrong or insulting to ask a provider to "Doll yourself up" in a kind manner? I've seen a particular one recently and she was magnificent. On our next appt. I asked nicely if she would. Stood my ass up like a red headed step child!! WTF!!??
This is a reasonable request, and hers was a petulant reply.
I don't see anything wrong with! I believe a provider should want to please her clients!
Definatly not unreasonable!!!
Thanks for the replies....I thought the same.
You shouldn't have to ask. We as providers should take pride in our appearance and hygiene by always looking and smelling our best at all times.
I had a atf for about 5 years,recently she was in need of money,and would text me twice a week,she had awesome service,but smelled like deadfish,i would hint around in a nice way to make sure she was fresh,i could tell she would cover up with powder or spray,finally I told her that I could find better ways to spend my money and a grown woman should not smell,needless to say she said fuck off
Laloverboy That is Bull shit

I was just talking to one of the Eccie girls about this Tuesday. She was tell me about some of the girls out there and what they were doing I couldn't belive it , She Blew my mind with some of the things she told me. So I think I know what you are talking about .

Matter of fact she asked me if I wanted her to put on something Sexy Just for me and I told her I like seeing her in the raw lol Just in everyday dress or no dress lol and with out make-up I like that it's a turn on for me. I told her I did like this one picture I saw of her's and she told me she was going to wear that Suit for me . I never had to ask for anything. That's what I like is for me just to let the ones I see know what I like and they go out of there way to make me feel special .
But if I asked for something and it made her mad I don't think I would waste my time with her no matter how good she looks.I know to me if I asked her to do something for me and she cut me off it would Hurt my feelin. I could understand if I ask something off color and it was something she didn't do but to get dolled up for me ........come on that BS .......I know I would just find me someone that wouldn't mind wanting to make the time with me Special. This is mind Blow to me

I have never had a problem with any of the girls I have seen off this site like what you are talking about . I know I did have a lot of problems with the BP girls with service or being clean ,Etc . That's why I really stopped see them.
You know after you had Steak you don't really want Cold Cut's lol

But I am Sorry to hear she did that to you man you didn't need That !
I think don't think it is a problem for the girls here on ECCIE. They know the standard is higher if they want to continue to attract the type of clients here. Now, there maybe a time when a gal is running behind or having a bad day, so getting dolled up or being fresh might be an issue when she/you arrive. However, she should have the decency to ask if she can freshen up before starting. Even better would be for her to ask you to join her in the shower

A couple of months ago, I had a date with an established girl here. We met up at her incall. She hadn't had time to clean up. Upon getting to the room, she excused her self to take a shower. That was classy. Stupid me for not asking to join-- LOL Also, just the other night, I had a provider ask what to wear. I said what ever she was comfortable with. She arrived all gothed out on me. That was hot!
You shouldn't have to ask. We as providers should take pride in our appearance and hygiene by always looking and smelling our best at all times. Originally Posted by Lariyah_Cash
+1 That should be a given