BBBJ Question

I'm new to the hobby and I noticed that most of the reviews have BBBJ as part of the activities. For those that go for it, aren't you worried about STDs?
I'm not.....should I be? Probably but shit man gotta have some risk in life. I have been getting Bbbjs for almost 30 years and I say this knocking on wood lol... I have contracted anything. Hell now days I won't even see a provider unless it's offered. Jus me...
Let me clarify that I HAVE NOT contracted anything.
Lolol I was hoping that was a grammar error.
Me being a provider that has that on the menu, i will say i see my obgyn every 6-8 months, just because of the risk in that, and have actually never caught anything, lucky me
Don't worry about that, bbbj is normal, bbfs may cause you a pause, if she starts with a stripper slide and then ask you if your ready, that's a pause moment,,,
I have to go somewhat with what Bama says here, there has got to be some risk in life. No different that bungee jumping. Safe enough, but accidents happen. Nobody wants to be a cautionary tale, but shit happens. So long as you what you can to control the risk, like seeing reputable providers, looking for bad signals that scream to wave off, etc, then you lower your chances. Is it eliminated, no of course not, but I could get hit by a bus tomorrow while crossing to tell street. Might as well have the BBBJ today before I get hit by the bus tomorrow.
Especially if NLN is who you are getting one from. Oh my goodness gracious!
Me being a provider that has that on the menu, i will say i see my obgyn every 6-8 months, just because of the risk in that, and have actually never caught anything, lucky me Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Does the gyno dude check for mouth herpes,,I think the concern is that if you (not you, but in general) if you are having a cold sore and are providing at the same time,,,who is regulating that?

BTW, thanks for the female perspective,,but to me all you girls have HSV-1---but if it's flaring up at rent time---Oh shit
There is nothing wrong with a BBBJ. As a matter of fact, a lot of us won't see a provider who doesn't have BBBJ on the menu. Besides if I were a girl, would I rather suck on a piece of latex covered in lube or suck on bare, natural flesh?

There are a lot of newer girls who have been brainwashed somewhere, somehow into not offering BBBJs. These girls will fail in this industry.

After playing many years, I've come to find out that a lot of conventions in this hobby are open-ended. If what really goes on behind closed doors was fully revealed, there would be a whole new perspective on the hobby.
There is nothing wrong with a BBBJ. Besides if I were a girl, would I rather suck on a piece of latex covered in lube or suck on bare, natural flesh?. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
lol