Question . . . Review Volume

Just a question for you guys to ponder. . . Isn't there a point where a provider has too many reviews and it actually doesn't help her out anymore? I.E. if there's a chance I'm eating a girl out 45 minutes after one of you jokers just ate her out. . . do I really want to know that? Maybe that point doesn't exist for you guys, but I'm curious if it does or not. Feel free to comment. You can't offend me.
Great point and I'm sure the mods will prolly move this thread to a diff location.....that being said I just choose not to think about it. I rarely daty but when I do I don't think about it if I did it would prolly bother me. Now I have fucked some women who were sore and I highly suspect it's because high volume and when that does happen it sux. So long story short it's just not something I think about.
But they're all low volume according to their profiles
In a nutshell, if a chick has a million reviews, I tend to move on. It's like tire tread.
So I'm just saying slow down fellas. All we really want to know is that the girl is real, and hot, and that we aren't gonna get robbed, beaten up by a pimp, or go to jail. A half dozen reviews or so does that, right? Happy Hunting Boys!
Look at some of these ladies in TX, they have 6 or 7 pages of reviews, and I am sure they appreciate most of them. It is nice to look at the evolution of their habits and offerings over time, and I like to read that and figure things out about what they are willing to do and how far we can push the envelope together. I understand what you're saying falcon, but I like it when I can take an educated guess about what things have not been tried yet. Sometimes that takes more that 5-6 reviews, not to mention when you look at reviews that are basically one short paragraph of "Uh, we like, fucked and stuff like that". That tells me nothing, and doesn't help anyone, and I would just as soon read through the pages of reviews to figure out who I am dealing with. And don't think about the client 45 minutes before you, that will drive you batty.
Yeah, this is not the best place for this discussion. Moving it to the coed forum. Would like to see a gal's pov on this. As for me, I don't think there is such s thing as too many reviews. I'm sure this thread is in part based on a certain new provider. I think girls appreciate the reviews-- especially the good reviews. For me, I like to see how a girl evolves in terms of services and tcb. I think that as a girl gains experience, more becomes available. Since I would like to see the girls response, I gotta question for them. Is there such a thing as a client who has reviewed too many women? I just had a girl ask me how many women I slept with. When I told her over 100, I thought she would be taken aback. Instead, it turned her on.
I would like to see the ladies responses of how many reviews are too many? Is there such a thing for them?
I would like to see that as well. I have 62 official reviews, but there are at least a dozen other girls I haven't reviewed plus my civie GFs/fuck buddies.
I would like to see the ladies responses of how many reviews are too many? Is there such a thing for them? Originally Posted by Devil8ball
Just a question for you guys to ponder. . . Isn't there a point where a provider has too many reviews and it actually doesn't help her out anymore? I.E. if there's a chance I'm eating a girl out 45 minutes after one of you jokers just ate her out. . . do I really want to know that? Maybe that point doesn't exist for you guys, but I'm curious if it does or not. Feel free to comment. You can't offend me. Originally Posted by Falconbravehawk3
Ok I'm sure the cat is out of the bag and we all know who you are referring to. I just didn't think it would come from someone like you FB. You been in this hobby long enough to know. Do you really think when a girl is sucking on your cock she ask herself. Who's lips were here before? Hell NO. We all know providers see other people. Its there job. Most true hobbyist don't go thinking damn how many cocks did she suck before me today or after. If your worried about that then maybe its time for a new hobby.

On the subject of Vanessa. Who gives a rats ass how many reviews she gets. Why does that bother anyone. If you don't like her then don't read the review plain and simple. She became my AFT in a short period and I can honestly say a good friend who we converse regularly. She told me when I first meet she isn't one of those factory girls that just seems as many guys as possible. On that subject. Can you honestly tell me that a no name BP girl isn't turning out 10+ guys or more a day. Just because she doesn't have reviews doesn't mean she isn't putting some serious miles on that pussy. With Vanessa I can assure you she see only 1-2 guys if she is working and she doesn't work everyday. Just because you see 5 reviews pop up doesn't mean she just fucked 5 days that day. Look at the dates fellas.

For those that have seen Vanessa she isn't your typical provider. She has proved that to me many times over. When I first meet her I could have been a selfish prick and try and keep her a secret but damn the girl is just too good to be keep a secret. In closing I just want to say to the haters out there. If you feel she is getting too many reviews just don't read them. Let the rest of us who enjoy her company keep writing them if we wish.
Ok I'm sure the cat is out of the bag and we all know who you are referring to. I just didn't think it would come from someone like you FB. You been in this hobby long enough to know. Do you really think when a girl is sucking on your cock she ask herself. Who's lips were here before? Hell NO. We all know providers see other people. Its there job. Most true hobbyist don't go thinking damn how many cocks did she suck before me today or after. If your worried about that then maybe its time for a new hobby.

On the subject of Vanessa. Who gives a rats ass how many reviews she gets. Why does that bother anyone. If you don't like her then don't read the review plain and simple. She became my AFT in a short period and I can honestly say a good friend who we converse regularly. She told me when I first meet she isn't one of those factory girls that just seems as many guys as possible. On that subject. Can you honestly tell me that a no name BP girl isn't turning out 10+ guys or more a day. Just because she doesn't have reviews doesn't mean she isn't putting some serious miles on that pussy. With Vanessa I can assure you she see only 1-2 guys if she is working and she doesn't work everyday. Just because you see 5 reviews pop up doesn't mean she just fucked 5 days that day. Look at the dates fellas.

For those that have seen Vanessa she isn't your typical provider. She has proved that to me many times over. When I first meet her I could have been a selfish prick and try and keep her a secret but damn the girl is just too good to be keep a secret. In closing I just want to say to the haters out there. If you feel she is getting too many reviews just don't read them. Let the rest of us who enjoy her company keep writing them if we wish. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
*mic drop*
Has this started to turn into a vicious cock fight...... Come on peeps everybody is getting laid jus b cool. Everything u guys r saying is true on both sides bc it's a matter of perception we all entitled to say and do what we wish. Do I think she has a lot of reviews? Fuck It don't matter cause if I do think she does then I'm not gonna try to hook up. If I think she doesn't have a lot of reviews same story who cares.....

Let us move past the cock fighting and name calling...cure for everything like this is a good Bbbj or go get laid.

I do think a general discussion on the original topic is and would be healthy and I would welcome provider input on that topic.
I think the ladies decided to sit this one out... Too bad, I would still like to hear their opinions on this matter.
Yeah the more I think about it....if I were in their position I would probably sit this one out too it could be seen as one of those damned if u do and damned if u don't kinda topics. If I had to guess I would bet that most of them are split like cpalm say one he saw thought the more women he saw was a turn on but I have seen women who don't like that. It's kinda like something I never really think about when I am w a provider. I probably would not b able to get or maintain an erection if I thought about all the pages of reviews lol I just always assume that bc of what we r looking for that I'm probably not the first or last appt of the day that way I don't even think about it.
We all need to chill here. You know what this reminds me of? When SexyChloe was the flavor of the moment. Instead of people questioning how many guys she has been with before seeing them, the question was why is she so hard to schedule with. LOL. Girls come and girls go. The good ones are hard to find. When you do find one, you either share her with the world or keep her to yourself. There is one girl rrabbit and I both know well but you guys knew nothing about. She was kept a secret partly b/c she requested it and partly b/c some of us were a bit selfish (and in may case, in love with her)
I wonder what Chuck Norris would do.....late night thoughts w bama new thread maybe lol