City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulder length some cute bangs also
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5'2" to 5'3", 105-110 lbs, soft pale skin, natural B cups, stunning face, striking eyes, 2 tattoos one a bit distracting, shaved, not a spinner type but overall a gorgeous natural youthful girl with a nice body
Recommendation: Yes
YES
Now the question is who next? Cool, Hot , Lexi, Vicky or Perfect?
I got the same question going through my head.
I'm exhausted Man. That was a longer read than The Odyssey. But good information. That was what I was hoping to get. Thank you.
Now the question is who next? Cool, Hot , Lexi, Vicky or Perfect? Originally Posted by VladimirImpale
Well for a cool grand you can get all 5 of those beauties. Seems the Op was really taken in on "Hot", my question has always been...."Where do they find these gals?"
Well for a cool grand you can get all 5 of those beauties. Seems the Op was really taken in on "Hot", my question has always been...."Where do they find these gals?" Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Your best review by far, IMHO, Gowasu.

Given its length, people will insist that I've been giving you composition lessons. But we know that's not the case.

I enjoyed every moment of it: you've added honorably and well to the record of this amazing beauty's sojourn here.

Yes, she's all you and we have said: young, gorgeous, persistent in pleasing, and exceedingly seductive. I completely understand how you succumbed to her charms and her irresistibly open menu.

The only differences I'd have with you are that (i) I'd put no qualifications whatsoever on her comparative beauty; in my opinion she's the hottest looking around at the moment, bar none, and (ii) it sounds like I'm also more drawn to the looks of Perfect some of the other beauties at Blue than you may be.

Thanks for sharing the detailed reminiscence!

P.S. Ghostrider; you're absolutely right and I can tell you from my personal experience last week alone that it's a worthwhile investment.

P.S.S. LuvwhatIluv -- I agree wholeheartedly with you on the convenience and value of the AMPs and especially Blue at the moment.
She is Hot!

Honestly I didn’t expect this review would get much praise but thank you all. I thought I’d just share my experience and try to do so in detail.

Hot is a rare treat in AMPville.

• Quarl
  • 05-17-2019, 01:28 PM
wonderful
arriba!
Hot is another true 25 year old unicorn at Blue unseen by the trolls but waiting for the real customers.