The Big O

Honestly ladies, from the reviews I am reading you guys are popping more O's than the guys....
Let's have an informal survey... Do you gals pop? What percent of the time do you have an O? What does it take for you? DATY? CG?
One girl said it was just me saying I was cumming....
Any favorite techniques we should try? Harder? Softer?
My turn on is making a girl cum....
DATY for me and or cowgirl. I personally like having REAL O's during my time together, makes it fun for both of us

Some that can come just by you saying your cumming....doubt it, seems more like "hurry up I wanna be done already" I'm just saying....but hey I could be wrong....
DATY for me and or cowgirl. I personally like having REAL O's during my time together, makes it fun for both of us

Some that can come just by you saying your cumming....doubt it, seems more like "hurry up I wanna be done already" I'm just saying....but hey I could be wrong.... Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Yeah I was skeptical too.....
I know a girl that gets a bit upset if I don't warn her, because she comes when I do, if I give her notice. Whether I last 5 min or 30 min, she won't come until I do. It's not an act, because her kitty clamps down so tight when she comes, I have to wait several minutes to extricate myself. So in a sense, she is very similiar to the laday ayeseeku references.
You know, us real Austines know that the ONLY Big O is Oscar Snowden!
Welcome back Yssup
It's my de-stinked pleasure to be walking freely among the colony once mores ... Spreading the seed where there is no need ... Standing up for the downtrodden, under appreciated and basic douchebags who can't get laid by a hooker ....

What's shaking Roxiepoo?

L
You know, us real Austines know that the ONLY Big O is Oscar Snowden! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BECAUSE IF YOU DIDN'T BUY IT FROM THE BIG "O"

YOU KNOW... YOU PAID... TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

MY FAVE IS DATY & MUTUAL ORAL
I was hoping somebody would chime in on that, Lilly!
I am a multi cumer...I do not get wet,but i do get tickleish! lol

I can even get off while I am giving prostate massages and strap on play!
I was hoping somebody would chime in on that, Lilly! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

WELL OF COURSE I DID!!!!!

I AM A NATIVE AUSTINITE.....BORN & RAISED!!!!!

"SOUTH AUSTIN BABY"

• S O B
  • 07-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Don't care... they're not paying me.
I can usually tell if its a real "O" or not, and most of the ladies I've been with love my tonuge to get them off. And I love getting them off.
It's my de-stinked pleasure to be walking freely among the colony once mores ... Spreading the seed where there is no need ... Standing up for the downtrodden, under appreciated and basic douchebags who can't get laid by a hooker ....

What's shaking Roxiepoo?

L Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey Yssup...glad to see you are back. Hopefully after a nice vacation, you are back in fun form!!!!