what happened on this day in Eccie history

Just noticed some cool new tricks on here. 437,000 members. Wow. If each member just gave me $1, I would be able stop working for a few years!

also this

Most users ever online was 19,322, 02-04-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Was everyone really horned up that day? Wonder what happened on that day at that time. So bizarre!

Okay i was bored!
How did you find that out? That is a lot of guys at that time of day.
I was not part of that number, I was on ECCIE vacation
Odds are, Tara was banned.
it was on the bottom of the main screen. For some reason the view changed or i just didn't notice it before. Thats nuts. 1/2 million people are on this board. Thats a lot of dicks!
Lmao@cage
Dont forget the multiple handles of some mofos....
1/2 million people are on this board. Thats a lot of dicks! Originally Posted by cage196
Not all of them have dicks. I wonder how many it still as after you subtract guested/disabled accounts, provider accounts, mandles, and pimp handles?
It's amusing when an old thread gets resurrected and half of the posters show as banned. You gotta know they are still trolling on here... IJS
  • Zena
  • 02-24-2018, 08:18 AM
This is crazy, but funny... I always wondered how many Eccie guys lived in Waco ....then Dallas....then Houston. The # of guys is huge!.. I bet 5 bucks on it. Hah!
Cage, can you tell us where we can send that dollar?
  • Crock
  • 02-24-2018, 04:47 PM
Thats nuts. 1/2 million people are on this board. Originally Posted by cage196
That's pretty typical for an internet forum the caters to a specific enthusiast.

And, actually, you must consider how many people abandon accounts here and create new ones later, or, despite the mods efforts, the number of people who have multiple accounts here.
I was definitely one of those 19,322 lol
Chung is Free! That's what this day will be remembered for.