Take a Look at the Left Side of Your Screen...

and tell me what name you see under "Top Reviewers" and "Top Posters"? hint: there is only one name that resides on both lists

kind of odd that I'm the only one.. many posts should naturally go with many reviews.

I suspect I'll never catch DallasRain in # of posts.. I hope to Hell she doesn't catch up to me in # of reviews
What a God
Congrats!
  • GregN
  • 06-03-2020, 09:03 PM
I see StillLooking in both list. But I have no idea who that is where as Chung is somewhat famous.
i see two names in both lists:

* Top Reviewers
cockalatte 525
MoneyManMatt 489
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 365
honest_abe 363
Harley Diablo 332
samcruz 321
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 280
Chung Tran 251
BobbyMann 240
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 221

* Top Posters
DallasRain 64879
Yssup Rider 47433
LexusLover 46182
pyramider 45950
gman44 45945
WTF 40899
biomed1 38606
offshoredrilling 37090
Mokoa 35971
Still Looking 35944
Mojojo 33117
Chica Chaser 31149
I B Hankering 31144
i'va biggen 28773
Chung Tran 28737

regardless, they're just numbers.
and they dont include all those posts/reviews lost in the 2018 crash.
I see StillLooking in both list. But I have no idea who that is where as Chung is somewhat famous. Originally Posted by GregN
thanks for the correction! I am glad there is somebody else on both lists.. in fact, I am far behind StillLooking in both posts and reviews!

Congrats! Originally Posted by right_now
thanks!

What a God Originally Posted by Tanky9999
I'm going to accept that as the tongue-in-cheek response I'm sure you intended, but thanks anyway!
Congrats! Always enjoy your posts and reviews.
and tell me what name you see under "Top Reviewers" and "Top Posters"? hint: there is only one name that resides on both lists

kind of odd that I'm the only one.. many posts should naturally go with many reviews.

I suspect I'll never catch DallasRain in # of posts.. I hope to Hell she doesn't catch up to me in # of reviews Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You can do it buddy!
You can do it buddy! Originally Posted by friendly fred
if I catch DallasRain's number of posts, I will go from Post-Whore to Post-Necromaniac Whore!

sorry for the visual.. and nothing against DallasRain.. she is a nice lady.

Congrats! Always enjoy your posts and reviews. Originally Posted by Bonferroni
thank you Sir!

I see StillLooking in both list. But I have no idea who that is where as Chung is somewhat famous. Originally Posted by GregN
thanks for your kind remark.. and yeah, I recall the name Stilllooking.. somewhat.. but not really. so I did a search.. this was his last post, 2 and a half years ago, before being banned.. perhaps a lifetime ban?

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=24

he must have really been a Player.. even with a probable lifetime ban, no way will I ever catch up to his posts or reviews. but you never know.. I remember when I hit my #100 review, I was thinking "no way did this happen".
I recall the name Stilllooking.. somewhat.. but not really. so I did a search.. this was his last post, 2 and a half years ago, before being banned.. perhaps a lifetime ban? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I hope the ban is permanent. It was purported to be suicide by moderator; not only one time.

SL had a propensity to passive-aggressively carpet-bomb forums in a petulant frenzy ("I'm petulant and I'm having a frenzy" - FZ) to push some topic to the next page.

Rock-on Chung!
Well thank God Pyramider is no longer posting!