New to the Hobby

Hello everybody. I have been reading the message boards here and there for a few months now and I've decided that it's time to take the plunge and join the hobby world. I'm looking for a good, newbie friendly woman. Any suggestions? What are some general do's and don'ts? Thanks guys
Every hobbyist has a different methodology. If you haven't already, I advise you to look into getting a P411 membership. P411 makes it so much easier in terms of screening and all the providers on P411 are verified. If you do decide to get P411 do it soon as they will be increasing their yearly membership from $89 to $129 starting in March of this coming year. It seems pricy but for me it's been well worth it (other hobbyist and even providers can speak to the benefit of P411).

When comes to seeing your first provider you'll probably run into some difficult being a "newbie" as there are quite a few providers that aren't "newbie friendly". Be polite and respectful of the lady you're contacting. Be mindful of what you say and how you say it. Don't haggle her on her donation (big no no).

When you do get something set up, make sure you're all cleaned up, fresh breath, be on time and have your donation in plain sight upon entering her place (or vice versa if she's coming to you). You may want to ask ahead of time how she wants her donation i.e in an envelope or gift bag, etc. Continue being respectful and polite the entire time.
Whatever you do, do not resort to Backpage.
Whatever you do, do not resort to Backpage. Originally Posted by outoftheblue
+1
Welcome to Eccie, Sir. This thread may be very helpful for you

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=178982
Only see providers that offer BBCR.
  • fawn
  • 12-28-2012, 07:04 AM
I totally agree with you joining p411 it will make your hobby experience a whole lot simpler....
Attached Images File Type: gif pictures.gif (34.2 KB, 372 views)
Hey guys thanks for all the great advice, I appreciate it!
You have a very appropriate handle for this place, lol...welcome and have fun. Post a request in the Requests And ISO forum telling the Providers your new and want to get experienced.
Hello and greetings prepare4! I have not posted here in a very long while but decided to send you a warm welcome! Happy New Year as well!

--v
check me out i am near your area.

If you get a P411 it will make you alot more trust worthy i see p411 members with no okays yet. I already gave one p411 guy his first OK, i would consider it an honor
The next problem you will have is trying to figure out who to see. There are so damn many unbelievable woman here in the metroplex it will and probably has made your head spin. After you have played for a few years and met so many of them you want to be able to make return trips to the ones that you really clicked with, but there is always others that you still want to see. It becomes addictive and stressful, but so much fun. Hopefully you will meet someone really special ladies, have too much fun, play safe, and definitely seek out a P411 membership.
It can be very frustrating at first with no references. Just be patient and eventually you will be taking out a second mortgage on your home.
Post in ISO asking newbie friendly ladies to PM you.

Torito
I agree P411 is 'almost' a must! & I'd say stay away from the strip clubs, AMP's, spa's, street walkers, agencys, etc, until you get at least 2 or 3 reviews under your belt from indys FS or FBSM are you best bet for getting a reference and either an OK on P411 or help in getting P411 set up. It might even be easier to get in with a FBSM gal from here. I know you said you have been reading for a while, but http://www.urbandictionary.com/ is a good reference for a lot of the terms we use.