If it's supposed to be so slow, why is there 20 new ISO's?

If it's supposed to so slow, why are there like 20 new ISO's?

Is this proof that the ISO section is a bunch of bologna, or are there really that many guys who wanna hobby on Dec 31 & Jan 1?

I don't believe it
Supply and Demand!

Most hobbyist hobby on a budget, many are hoping this "slow time" will provide some "specials"!

Most ISO's are legit I think.

The hobbyist picks the price not the providers
There are not a lot of providers advertising or taking calls tonight... So that might account for some of the ISO... I agree with KRiggins, I think most ISO are legit.
I am available....for the first time on New Years Eve ....I was dateless.
I have heard that majority of ISO are flakes, or want something for under 100...

I just find it funny how many people are playing on the computer stroking their c*** while they write the ISO and then bust a nut 2 minutes after they post it... and the ISO is no longer needed... lmao
I have heard that majority of ISO are flakes, or want something for under 100...

I just find it funny how many people are playing on the computer stroking their c*** while they write the ISO and then bust a nut 2 minutes after they post it... and the ISO is no longer needed... lmao Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
What is c***? is it c**k or c**t ?

I just find it funny how many people are playing on the computer stroking their c*** while they write the ISO and then bust a nut 2 minutes after they post it... and the ISO is no longer needed... lmao Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Interesting analysis. I can't speak for the others, but I am planning on hobbying this holiday. But in most circumstances, I won't see the first thing I see in chat or ISO. It has to be someone who is exciting to me.

Honestly, you post one and in general the responses ignore what you requested. It's worth a shot but the guys are usually trying other means as well because they have to.