Kicking my heels up tonight in The Colony

Saturday Night in The Colony!
Any good places y'all recommend for Live Music, great drinks, good place to move my ass on strangers bumping and grinding to the beat.?

Mansfield is Fat Daddys.

Addison use to be Club Memphis
Had a few clubs at The Shops of Legacy in Plano
Lewisville had a few spots I knew but I know absolutely nothing in The Colony
  • grail
  • 11-06-2021, 06:12 AM
Lava Cantina or the Truck Yard in Grandscape!

Saturday Night in The Colony!
Any good places y'all recommend for Live Music, great drinks, good place to move my ass on strangers bumping and grinding to the beat.?

Mansfield is Fat Daddys.

Addison use to be Club Memphis
Had a few clubs at The Shops of Legacy in Plano
Lewisville had a few spots I knew but I know absolutely nothing in The Colony Originally Posted by Majichands
Lava Cantina is solid in Colony. But If you’re not locked down to the colony the you could look into The Festival in Carrollton has a huge music fest going on from 11am to 11pm that I’ve been invited to.

Details:
I am inviting everyone to join me this Saturday at a FREE music event called Festival at the Trainyard in downtown Carrollton. It from 11 am to 11 pm, but I will probably get there around 3. You can find info online, but part of the lineup includes:

3:10 Garth Brooks tribute band
4:20 Heart tribute band
7:20 Dishwalla (90’s band that sang Counting Blue Cars)
8:30 Blue October (Into the Ocean and Hate Me Again)

They will also have food vendors and a beer garden.

It should be fun so come join us.
DAMN I WOULD OF WENT ..
If it was today too I SURE WOULD OF GONE I LOVE MUSIC FESTIVALS THANKS.....I ended up going to Frisco stayed in that town.. The Colony hotels where acting weird.
And my GREAT plans for going out welllllllll If you count out the covers on the bed as going out..LOL