opinion on Locked Threads/hacking in the Forum

• oeb11
  • 11-22-2021, 09:33 AM
Recently, a spate of threads were locked - and i was not teh only poster whose threads were locked.
Indeed - a thread - 'Free Strokey" has a number of replies - some appropriate and cogent.

To quote VM -' Dozen of members have experienced locked threads because of technical issues with this website. Most recently a string of them by oeb11.'

A few vocal posters have vehemently disagreed with my posting practices - which are primarily conservative, and designed to foster debate, disseminate ideas, and identify mis-information in teh LSM/DPST party propaganda.

My posting was done in compliance with Forum Rules.

While i saw little disagreement with the content i posted - the methods/frequency were decried by certain posters.

Which disagreement is the right of Rule-abiding Forum posters.

Such disagreement - can be posted on teh Forum, or communicated to Moderators.

Suggestion - I have looked in a cursory fashion at teh Views and Replies of my political posts - excluding 'the News in political Cartoons" - there is quite a large amount of participation. Which - IMHO - justifies the posting.

To verify my impression - perhaps a poster in opposition would care to review the past two - five weeks of my posting - and report the average number of views and replies per Post.

Noirman has promised to 'RTM' my every post - he likes numbers and might be an interested candidate for such a project.

To return to the "Hacking' topic - It is not the place of forum participants - to react in disagreement with 'hacking' and closing threads unilaterally.
IMHO.

i posted - " Hacking - FYI'- which outlines that computer hacking is a federal and state crime.

Also -

Open letter to Readers/Moderators, administrators of ECCIE 11-18-2021 01:57 PM
by Tsmokies
oeb11 11-18-2021 01:57 PM

This post was also posted - on 11-18 - in response to the locked threads.

Please note the thread has 24 views and 1 reply - and is still locked.

I would encourage anyone interested to visit the thread and click on the One reply - "Tsmokies" - which takes one to the poster Profile . The result is not Tsmokies profile.

IMHO - such action will not result in a virus infecting your computer.

IMHO =- Tsmokies - did not have anything to do with the posts that were locked.

As of 11-22-2021 at 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I'm going to close all of Oeb's threads, when I get around to it.

It is my impression that the Moderators and IT are involved in this matter - and it is ongoing. . I am not privileged to comment on such matters.

Posters on forum - can connect the Dots presented.

It is my opinion - that such 'hacking' - is not only a crime, but intolerable Censorship in this forum. It is Vandalism, deliberate interference with the free flow of ideas on forum. and is not the right or Place of forum posters to take over as an arbiter of what should or should not be posted.

That is a Moderator responsibility - in accordance with the Rules.

Those who are in support of a poster whose account is Frozen - for reason- - I suggest you evaluate your position. Which - IMHO- is in support of and suborns a federal and State Crime - and inappropriate censorship/participant behavior on forum.

If this 'behavior' what One wants - feel free 'to support what One Wants.

Thought - ECCIE has supported this forum - despite the difficulties from many posters - resulting in disciplinary actions. I am also guilty. And - trying to reform my posting.

while it is true that the participant 'clicks' result in funding for the site ( I am given to understand) - The site may reach a point where income and continued tolerance may become unreasonable for teh site to further keep up teh political Forum, and teh costs associated.

Posters who 'hack' and vandalize teh site - jeopardize teh continuation of teh Forum.
IMHO.

This missive has been carefully worded to avoid violating Rules associated with PMs.

I do hope this constructively intended post clarifies a matter of debate on this forum.

oeb11

Its all a conspiracy against you. snick

Youre crying about members supporting Strokey! Free Strokey!

His comments were jokes.

Youre accusing site staff for the ongoing post corruptions.
Pound that rtm obie. pm admin lets get this over with.

• oeb11
  • 11-22-2021, 09:53 AM
WD - You are sadly mistaken - and in particular about the accusation regarding site staff.

it is not about me - it is about hacking and site vandalism.

oeb11
Recently, a spate of threads were locked - and i was not teh oed by certain posters.

r Post.

Noirman has promised to 'RTM' my every post - he likes numbers and might be an interested candidate for such a project.

To return to the "Hacking' topic - It is not the place of forum participants - to react in disagreement with 'hacking' and closing threads unilaterally.
IMHO.

i posted - " Hacking - FYI'- which outlines that computer hacking is a federal and state crime.

Also -

Open letter to Readers/Moderators, administrators of ECCIE 11-18-2021 01:57 PM
by Tsmokies
oeb11 11-18-2021 01:57 PM

This post was also posted - on 11-18 - in response to the locked threads.

Please note the thread has 24 views and 1 reply - and is still locked.

I would encourage anyone interested to visit the thread and click on the One reply - "Tsmokies" - which takes one to the poster Profile . The result is not Tsmokies profile.

IMHO - such action will not result in a virus infecting your computer.

IMHO =- Tsmokies - did not have anything to do with the posts that were locked.

As of 11-22-2021 at 10am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I'm going to close all of Oeb's threads, when I get around to it.

It is my impression that the Moderators and IT are involved in this matter - and it is ongoing. . I am not privileged to comment on such matters.

Posters on forum - can connect the Dots presented.

It is my opinion - that such 'hacking' - is not only a crime, but intolerable Censorship in this forum. It is Vandalism, deliberate interference with the free flow of ideas on forum. and is not the right or Place of forum posters to take over as an arbiter of what should or should not be posted.

That is a Moderator responsibility - in accordance with the Rules.

Those who are in support of a poster whose account is Frozen - for reason- - I suggest you evaluate your position. Which - IMHO- is in support of and suborns a federal and State Crime - and inappropriate censorship/participant behavior on forum.

If this 'behavior' what One wants - feel free 'to support what One Wants.

Thought - ECCIE has supported this forum - despite the difficulties from many posters - resulting in disciplinary actions. I am also guilty. And - trying to reform my posting.

while it is true that the participant 'clicks' result in funding for the site ( I am given to understand) - The site may reach a point where income and continued tolerance may become unreasonable for teh site to further keep up teh political Forum, and teh costs associated.

Posters who 'hack' and vandalize teh site - jeopardize teh continuation of teh Forum.
IMHO.

This missive has been carefully worded to avoid violating Rules associated with PMs.

I do hope this constructively intended post clarifies a matter of debate on this forum.

oeb11

Originally Posted by oeb11

For these issues, and questions about them, the procedure is to contact the moderators. I have asked them about corrupted threads. The replies are that programmers are working to fix technical issues.

Several members have expressed suggestions why these occur - all of them are incorrect.

Please.....no conspiracy theories

Regarding jokes about the function and operation of ECCIE website - it's really not a very good idea.
WD - You are sadly mistaken - and in particular about the accusation regarding site staff.

it is not about me - it is about hacking and site vandalism.

oeb11 Originally Posted by oeb11
You are attacking staff admin and members!

You have singled out members with no proof conspiracy theories!

You are also hurt because damn near the ENTIRE pf have pleaded with you to stop spamming!

Strokey was joking obie.

You continue to bait posters and spam with the over sized rtm triangle!

Please stop.
Straight up question for obie!

So who are you accusing of hacking? And what are they hacking? Do you think staff are in ca-hoots with a member to somehow stiffle your "rights" of posting?

Direct answers will be appreciated!
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2021, 10:17 AM
Its all a conspiracy against you. snick

: Originally Posted by winn dixie

oeb shits on the living room floor and then wants to brag about how many people keep watching him do it!

And he wants to let us understand that it is legal to shit there!

Unbelievable. Self awarness is not that boy's strong suit.
  • WTF
  • 11-22-2021, 10:22 AM
I vote we continue to post in a way where he thinks that we are all conspiring with Chairman Mao
Why are you so concerned about this forum, oeb11 ? Go to a different website and stop posting here if you are so bothered. Many members would be grateful if you would just leave.
I had to reread! He actually posted "site hacking and site vandalism"

What?
Please post on this thread if you would like to see oeb11 stop creating threads and posts on ECCIE, and spend his time on a different website.

A simple "yes" or "no" is sufficient. Then he can review the results.
I just want the OP to not PM me again. If I don't care to read his silly ass posts in public, what the fuck makes him believe I want to receive PMs from him?

Dude, I told you yesterday to not PM me again. And this morning you send me another PM. What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm starting to be able to relate more to Jodie Foster's character in the movie "The Accused" now. No means no and stop means stop!
Please post on this thread if you would like to see oeb11 stop creating threads and posts on ECCIE, and spend his time on a different website.

A simple "yes" or "no" is sufficient. Then he can review the results. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Can we vote on you also...
I believed that putting posters on ignore would free up my PF home page. First rule of "don't let the guy get to you" I've received over the years from staff is "put him/her on ignore."

Unfortunately, that's not true. I just know there are a YUGE number of threads started by the same guy about the same subject and they ALL end in the same mantra.

Then each morning, there's a speed dating exercise along the same line by a different poster (allegedly).

Don't mean to be rude, but WT actual F?

I'd like to see the repetitive rage whining and dangerous link posting stop. I know people have been disciplined for much less. (In fact, I am one of them).

HAHAHAHAHAHA!