Anyone had luck contacting?

https://skipthegames.com/posts/longv...n/439378902928

I’ve reached out by text numerous times and can’t get an answer, any one have any luck?
She's been around for awhile, I think I saw something a while back where she was doing the travel thing now and not based here...
Happen to know what her name is??
She based outta Houston
I have never met her but do believe she goes by Sky. She had some good reviews (specialized in prostate massage) on here a few years ago but cant seem to locate them now. Looks like she is now back visiting Longview. She has been on my TDL for awhile but have not pulled the trigger. For some reason I thought she was based out of Kansas City now and loosely traveled with Stacey Renee but that is entirely an assumption, that may be completely wrong.
I have never met her but do believe she goes by Sky. She had some good reviews (specialized in prostate massage) on here a few years ago but cant seem to locate them now. Looks like she is now back visiting Longview. She has been on my TDL for awhile but have not pulled the trigger. For some reason I thought she was based out of Kansas City now and loosely traveled with Stacey Renee but that is entirely an assumption, that may be completely wrong. Originally Posted by lgvtxman
Oh yes!! I remember those two now. My memory is they did come out of Houston? But that was back in the BACKPAGE DAYS!!

If my memory serves me correct, neither lady was GFE? That was the reason I never pulled the trigger on either lady.