New number Miss Hap ?

So I was contacting a local Provider here in Houston who had contacted me a few weeks ago about my body wraps and had asked me to contact her when I was in Town.

So I go to my message get her number and call her.
A female answers and says YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!

I thought maybe she thought I was a wife or something so I begin to tell the Lady .. Uh this is DJ you know Majichands from the board yadda yadda .

The Lady proceeds to tell me NO MAM YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! I JUST GOT THIS DAMN NUMBER AND I FOREVER GET CALLS DAY & NIGHT WEIRD TEXT

It reminded me when I moved to Austin and tried to get a new phone every time I googled the number it was a providers old number..... 3 Times they tried to give me a number 3 times I said HELL NO!

If I ever let go of my google number of MANY MANY YEARS I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE PERSON WHO GETS IT they will get calls from all over the damn country...
The most famous text I always get is WHAT CITY YOU IN TODAY! That person would change their number in 2 days thinking people are stalking their every move lol
So I was contacting a local Provider here in Houston who had contacted me a few weeks ago about my body wraps and had asked me to contact her when I was in Town.

So I go to my message get her number and call her.
A female answers and says YOU HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!

I thought maybe she thought I was a wife or something so I begin to tell the Lady .. Uh this is DJ you know Majichands from the board yadda yadda .

The Lady proceeds to tell me NO MAM YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! I JUST GOT THIS DAMN NUMBER AND I FOREVER GET CALLS DAY & NIGHT WEIRD TEXT

It reminded me when I moved to Austin and tried to get a new phone every time I googled the number it was a providers old number..... 3 Times they tried to give me a number 3 times I said HELL NO!

If I ever let go of my google number of MANY MANY YEARS I FEEL SO SORRY FOR THE PERSON WHO GETS IT they will get calls from all over the damn country...
The most famous text I always get is WHAT CITY YOU IN TODAY! That person would change their number in 2 days thinking people are stalking their every move lol Originally Posted by Majichands
I'm sorry DJ..Yes I do change numbers frequently. Can't wait to get my body wrap.

Alyssa