Best hookup bars

I recently almost hooked up with a lady in a bar when I was out of town and found it exhilirating. I've been married and tricking so long I have almost forgotten how it feels, the thrill of the hunt! I prefer dive-like places. Any good recommendatiin for bars where I could hookup with middle aged ladies and milfs? Preferably in the Mckinney and surrounding areas, thanks!
+1
any bar will work. Just work on your game.
Sherlock's in Allen used to be good, but I haven't been there in a couple years.
not exactly a dive bar but blue martini in shops at legacy, next to capital grill. lots of aged women around looking for a hookup.
any middle aged hookup bar in fort worth or Arlington?????
any middle aged hookup bar in fort worth or Arlington????? Originally Posted by 01bigdog
back in '97-98 there were a couple of cw bars in arlington that were good hunting grounds. one was just off cooper, near UTA campus. quality is on the low end (overweight and middle-aged). but sometimes if all that's available is a moped, you ride a moped.
Used to be the bar in my game room.

Way UTR but I'm batting 1000 in there. I dropped out of that league and started playing in this league. Batting average has dropped a bit but I'd still make an all star team.

Might try Bob's Steak House in Plano for milfs and Sambuca's for the younger crowd.

Once got a HJ during dinner at Bob's but I won't give myself any points for that one - brought my own.
Great thread. I love the thrill of the hunt. My problem is that I have to hunt during the day and not at night. I need good "day drinking" bars. Makes it much harder.
Used to be the bar in my game room.
. Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
The game room in Mckinney?
Great thread. I love the thrill of the hunt. My problem is that I have to hunt during the day and not at night. I need good "day drinking" bars. Makes it much harder. Originally Posted by Ben N Cider
I kid you not, I have been bangin' hookers and SO's so long, I didn't even know if I still had "it". That changed when I was out on a business trip and almost scored. Now I want that feeling back again, even if I don't hit a homerun!
The thrill of the chase and hunt.
I have had good very good luck at Gloria's at Arlington Highlands. But I can dance salsa. I always hook-up when I go. I have also had good luck at the Blue Martini at shops in Legacy. This past weekend I hook-up on Sunday mid-day at Applebee's in Mansfield. So just go out and work it.
I have had good very good luck at Gloria's at Arlington Highlands. But I can dance salsa. I always hook-up when I go. I have also had good luck at the Blue Martini at shops in Legacy. This past weekend I hook-up on Sunday mid-day at Applebee's in Mansfield. So just go out and work it. Originally Posted by maa2015
I like the cut of your jib fella!
I recently almost hooked up with a lady in a bar when I was out of town and found it exhilirating. I've been married and tricking so long I have almost forgotten how it feels, the thrill of the hunt! I prefer dive-like places. Any good recommendatiin for bars where I could hookup with middle aged ladies and milfs? Preferably in the Mckinney and surrounding areas, thanks! Originally Posted by Recurve Jones
Arthur's in Addison is full of horny divorcees.