Fucking hair

• hd
  • 07-06-2017, 01:24 PM
I've always had fairly long hair and finally thought I'll keep it going till its long enough to donate. It's one way I can help just a little, but, I just pulled one from a brush to measure and still not quite there yet. But it sure is a bitch when my hair is longer and bigger around than my dick and still can't give it away!
What really sucks is I just got a haircut and it is still longer than my dick LOL Way to go on the donation. Proves once again most of us hobby horses are good guys. Just the few assholes that screw up things for everyone, but again that's true in many areas
to donate it needs to be 11 to 12 ins ....
not sure your talking hair on top or hair down below ..
LOL...this thread....wow.

On a serious note: I have stage 4 cancer and let me tell you, it's a beast. Of course I'm bald as hell atm too.

Losing your health. Your source of income and your every day routine of life, it mind bogling. I've had to depend of donations to get me through.

Money, time, hair, supplies, anything. It's a gift. So for those who donate, please know, you're making a HUGE impact on those who is weathering a SERIOUS STORM.

Thank you
I like to help after my broken ankle I know how it is to not have money coming in ,,
LOL...this thread....wow.

On a serious note: I have stage 4 cancer and let me tell you, it's a beast. Of course I'm bald as hell atm too.

Losing your health. Your source of income and your every day routine of life, it mind bogling. I've had to depend of donations to get me through.

Money, time, hair, supplies, anything. It's a gift. So for those who donate, please know, you're making a HUGE impact on those who is weathering a SERIOUS STORM.

Thank you Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
You're amazing. Thank you.

Yes, I spend many days stressing and crying. Chemo is scary. Being alone is scary. It's scary. The only reason I've survived so far, is through donations.

I got sick in Feb and my savings has since been depleted. Scary stuff
  • hd
  • 07-17-2017, 07:11 AM
Yes Kaylee, we saw each other just before you let us know you were dealing with it. My family has been affected by it also, so this is one of the many ways to help.

Couple weeks ago a lady at my work asked why my hair was so long, I told her and she then said with a smile, do they take gray hair?

Best of luck to you Kaylee
My youngest son is working on this now. It's going to take him a few years, but he's 16 now, and has a good curly mop going on. Growing it all out. He has to wear a beanie to control it right now. If he doesn't it just all fro's out.
I keep telling him to wash it and then use some styling products. I think he is just too lazy, and his gf is long distance, so she doesn't really have any influence over him.

I am so sorry Kaylee what you are having to go through. If I wasn't struggling to pay my bills, and now medical bills for being stupid on the 4th (sober as a mormon), I'd surely help you out.
I am so sorry Kaylee what you are having to go through. If I wasn't struggling to pay my bills, and now medical bills for being stupid on the 4th (sober as a mormon), I'd surely help you out. Originally Posted by tntangie
You're kind words and thoughts hold just as much value, Angie.

Love and light, pretty lady
I'm praying for you very day ,,, Glad I was able to help !!
Yes, the love you showed really really helped a ton!!!! It's amazing people like you who step and help like you did that really makes a difference at times like this.

I haven't asked for help on here because I don't want to seem like a begger, but your wonderful donation when in helping me get my car secured and back to me. Many many many thanks, my dear.